Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MISS lillian will play OBATO. A very winnable match for a gifted player that has had a bad couple of years on tour..good luck lili !!!

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The score was 6-3, 7-6 . Seems like today was the day of the tie breakers :D :bounce:

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Where did you get result? :)

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW..LiLi really needed these wins..her ranking as dropped to the 220s :eek:
Hopefully this will give her the needed confidence boost to resERECT her career ;)

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leo_DFP said:
Where has she been since the quarterfinals of the US Open in 2000?
She injured herself SEVERLY shortly after that amazing run. to the 4TH rd..not qtrs..she also reached the 4th at WIMBY that year :)
Hopefull this i a sighn of good things to come from Lillian :D

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rated_next said:
:haha:

It's Lilia Osterloh, not Lillian.

I'd expect a fan of hers to at least know how to spell her name. :eek:
I did it on purpose dork ;) I am the BUD COLLINS of the wta board ;) :D :D :bounce: :kiss: :lol:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
FraziersFan said:
She injured herself SEVERLY shortly after that amazing run. to the 4TH rd..not qtrs..she also reached the 4th at WIMBY that year :)
Hopefull this i a sighn of good things to come from Lillian :D
i agree with the other poster .. i think it was the 1/4's coz dementieva beat her for a spot in the semis!!
go dementieva... that was the first time i saw my baby girl

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Osterloh was beaten by Lena Dementieva :kiss: in the USO 4th round in '00, i think it was 7-6 in the last set.

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
vogus said:
Osterloh was beaten by Lena Dementieva :kiss: in the USO 4th round in '00, i think it was 7-6 in the last set.
Yeah! Thats what it was! :mad: Poor Lili..well..like i have said about 100 times today..i hope this will be the start of a turnaround for her...i can really get into her game when she is ON :D

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:sad: Isn't Aretha Franklin going to make a comment about MISS LILLIAN OSTERLOH ??? :(

·
Banned
589 Posts
kodeRED said:
i agree with the other poster .. i think it was the 1/4's coz dementieva beat her for a spot in the semis!!
go dementieva... that was the first time i saw my baby girl
No. She beat Osterloh 6-3 6-7 7-6 in a match where she wasted 295160 matchpoints, and then she defeated Anke Huber 6-1 3-6 6-3 for a place in the SF.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts