Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ik weet dat er nog geen draw is maar het schijnt dat Misa gaat dubbelen met Sania Mirza!!!

Weet iemand of dit waar is????? :confused:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Heb ik ook gehoord, geen idee of het klopt. Mirza is niet zo'n ster op gras deze week; wellicht is ze in de dubbel beter.

Tis een saaie bedoening hier. Waar zijn alle Misa fanaten gebleven? Zitten ze op Misa-Krajicek forum? (Of heeft Coachcarter ze weggejaagd samen met die irritante blogger? :lol: )

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,325 Posts
en dan 2e ronde Mauresmo...

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Hopelijk kan Misa als ze de eerste ronde door komt in ieder geval wat meer tegenstand bieden aan Mauresmo

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
yup, Misa will play doubles with Sania (and now I know why I saw Sania greeting Petr Krajicek the other day by the players lounge in Rosmalen! :lol: ). Misa should at least make the 2nd r...and then...who knows?

and I think most real Misa fans have been at Rosmalen this week! :p

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
inkymisafan said:
yup, Misa will play doubles with Sania (and now I know why I saw Sania greeting Petr Krajicek the other day by the players lounge in Rosmalen! :lol: ). Misa should at least make the 2nd r...and then...who knows?

and I think most real Misa fans have been at Rosmalen this week! :p
I was there from Monday till Friday, so I hope I'm a real Misa fan now? :p

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Gerben said:
I was there from Monday till Friday, so I hope I'm a real Misa fan now? :p
Hey, it's the thought that counts, not the attendance!!! ;) :p

Glad to see you all back here, I had to work so I couldn't make Rosmalen this year but...great week for Misa. Lots of mental progress, she now knows she can beat the top ladies.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Gerben said:
You're not at Wimbledon, so what kind of fan are you? :p
The kind of fan who gets an invite to the players lounge so I can properly congratulate her on her win? :p

I was at Wimby LAST year - not my fault she got injured then! :p (And believe me, I wanna be there now, it's only coz my boss and his wife are on holiday since last weekend that I am not there). :(

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sania en Misha! :D Leuk duo,,

Ik hoop dat Misha van Amelie en Samantha wint!

Goo misha!

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
She won the first round doubles with Sania, and is also playing mixed doubles with Rogier Wassen - bit of a surprise! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts