Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Not a surprise. She's played Cincy, Stanford, San Diego, and LA. She was on the entry list for Toronto and Forest Hill. She would have been playing 6 weeks in a row before the US Open. That's a little crazy.

·
Banned
6,101 Posts
She was likely going to be the top seed in qualifying, and had she made it through she wasn't going to have a cake walk like she's been having in the California's (exception of beating Nadia). Smart she pulled out, so she can have another cake walk in Forest Hills.

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Wannabeknowitall said:
Not a surprise. She's played Cincy, Stanford, San Diego, and LA. She was on the entry list for Toronto and Forest Hill. She would have been playing 6 weeks in a row before the US Open. That's a little crazy.
6 weeks is truly crazy. i said NO but thinking about it now yeah she made the right choice

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Sphenx said:
6 weeks is truly crazy. i said NO but thinking about it now yeah she made the right choice
Depends...she was making it through qualifying and playing lots of matches so it was crazy, but if she had only played 1 or 2 matches each time then it would be understandable...

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
I think it is a good decision by Sania to pull out. She needs a break.

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
Poop. I like Sania...Was she going to play Qualifying because if she was then I could have seen her play.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Good choice. I don't think, when she made her schedule, that she was anticipating this much tennis. She has a good shot to win Forest Hills, which would give her some good momentum going into the US Open.

·
Registered
40,091 Posts
Sphenx said:
Over scheduling is commong rookie mistake, which may to premature burnout.
In her case, it could be compounded by the high expectation of a 1 billions people.

·
Registered
387 Posts
blah i dont like her or i'm not a fan of hers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts