Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could it be that the WTA is actually taking a step in the right direction on behalf of fans? :tape:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Not that I am complaning, but why do you have to hit F5 to update the scoreboard?

·
Banned
6,840 Posts
lizchris said:
Not that I am complaning, but why do you have to hit F5 to update the scoreboard?
It's probably HTML-based and not Java based.

Meaning F5 will refresh the window updating it's results, while a lot of other sites have an automatic refresh or a Java based program (the grandslams) which updates for them. :)

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
JohnnyWeirFan said:

Meaning F5 will refresh the window updating it's results, while a lot of other sites have an automatic refresh or a Java based program (the grandslams) which updates for them. :)

Thanks for the information.

·
Premium Member
182,614 Posts
dont count your chickens just yet :p
when we have scores updates from a tourn without live scores
if the WTA scores work then.......... then it's a miracle ;)

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
JohnnyWeirFan said:

I'd rather hit F5 than have some Java program clogging my Windows98 OS at home... :eek: :lol:

·
Premium Member
182,614 Posts
i guess its screwed up cos the Paris live scores gone down too :rolls:
trust them to use theirs
cant they have a direct link to the Umpires chair :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.