Registered
27,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's money of others :devil:

After AO 2006 :

1. Graf - USD 21'895'277
2. LD - USD 21'485'402
3. Navratilova - USD 21'400'871

Last year it was seemd that Martina will pass Graf oneday and become number 1 in this list But she is out now
So Lindz will be on top soon :p

PS Hingis, number 4 now starts to earn again

·
Registered
27,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw Momo from number 17 to 12 (passed Capriati, JHH, Pierce, Evert, Sabatini) back to France number 1 .

Again ahead of Pierce as half a year ago she was

·
Registered
23,560 Posts
i think hingis at fourth rigth?

·
Registered
23,560 Posts
Lena the richest russian!

·
Honorary Admin
99,675 Posts
Foot's Fingers said:
btw Momo from number 17 to 12 (passed Capriati, JHH, Pierce, Evert, Sabatini) back to France number 1 .

Again ahead of Pierce as half a year ago she was
I think she already passed Mary after YEC ;)

·
Registered
27,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ceze said:
I think she already passed Mary after YEC ;)
Hmmmm seems not

on November 7 Momo was on 17 place with abt 8 millions , Pierce was 14 with abt 9.1 mlns in this list, then 1 million for Momo and 0.5 for Pierce

Still Pierce was ahead

Pierce have passed Momo after USO 2005 i beleive, but before this Momo was France Number 1 for long time

·
Honorary Admin
99,675 Posts
Foot's Fingers said:
Hmmmm seems not

on November 7 Momo was on 17 place with abt 8 millions , Pierce was 14 with abt 9.1 mlns in this list, then 1 million for Momo and 0.5 for Pierce

Still Pierce was ahead

Pierce have passed Momo after USO 2005 i beleive, but before this Momo was France Number 1 for long time
I dunno because last time i checked the money list was in December, and Amélie was ahead (shortly, something like 9.5 to 9.4) :p

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
In fairness, someone should do an inflation-adjusted table. Since prize money has (I believe) increased way ahead of inflation, it would still be unfair as an indication of the success of someone like Sukova, but all the same ....

·
Registered
23,560 Posts
Ceze said:
too bad we don't have the Year-End Prize Money for 2005 to check! ;)
Kim 3.9Millions :) number 1!!!

·
Registered
27,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
~ The Leopard ~ said:
In fairness, someone should do an inflation-adjusted table. Since prize money has (I believe) increased way ahead of inflation, it would still be unfair as an indication of the success of someone like Sukova, but all the same ....
fully agree with you, we have an increase abt 5% each year

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
where could I find this list? I'm just wondering whetrher there are any other than Lena D. Russian players...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Go Lindsay!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts