Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
She is compared to Hantu. Perhaps Daniela picked up some eating tips from Marie during the changeover :)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
By the way Marie has always looked like a normal girl to me, except professional tennis players should be a little slimmer that's all.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
she's not fat she is solid. like mary pierce although lately pierce has been fat but she's starting to fix that now.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
There is a certain player who I wont name (but she is ranked above Maire, however is not in the top 10) who is bigger then her!

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
she's not in Myriam "if it exists, eat it" Casanova's league, but I'd still say Mikaelian will be better of she dropped 5kg. I think she will, as she's just finishing that "awkward" puppy fat age.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
She looks quite fit in that picture, imo.:)
Or she cans do more exercise to be more fit.

·
Registered
36,489 Posts
supernice picture, thanks! :)
she already shed a lot of weight (ca. 10 kilos), and it's showing!

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
baleineau said:
she's not in Myriam "if it exists, eat it" Casanova's league, but I'd still say Mikaelian will be better of she dropped 5kg. I think she will, as she's just finishing that "awkward" puppy fat age.
The pressure for young girls to look a certain way is very high... I have not really seen a recent pic of Myriam Casanova but maybe she feels "bad" about her weight? Do you really think "weight comments" like that help?

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts

that's Casanova in the background.

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
*looking at the picture*

I just think that weight matters can be so sensitive... What if Myriam or Marie were to read this board and see people making these "fat" comments? Wouldn't it really upset them? They are teenage girls after all and again, there is so much pressure on girls to look a certain way (there is pressure on boys too I know). I know that I can be sensitive about some things... (people must :beware: with me sometimes!! ;) ) Okay, there are matters for "athletes" and I understand this but I think there are times when you have to move carefully...

(I hope that wasn't too "preachy" - I guess I just feel "sensitive" sometimes here... :eek: ;) )

·
Registered
36,489 Posts
arodguy100 said:
well at least kim is not as fat as she is :rolleyes:
oh here goes bis again... :rolleyes:

tell me, since when exactly have you been a fan of lindsay's? have you ever seen early pictures of her?

and :worship: fiona for your comments.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
I've never understood why people say Marie is fat. She is not fat by any stretch of the imagination. I dont even need to look at that pic to say that.
Myriam might look fat to some, but at least she is doing well in tennis and that is what matters. Shes doing better than anyone who calls her fat and should be proud of that.

·
Registered
36,489 Posts
Princess Fiona said:
I am not used to posting in General Messages... :)
i know, so a thread that makes you do this gets a big cheer from me :D ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts