top-100 is a matter of time for misa :kiss:

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
Misa :D:D

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Does anyone know if she has a WTA tourney scheduled anytime soon? or is she likely to receive a WC? I think Miami or IW should give her one. There aren't exactly a ton of young American prospects to give themt o.

·
Premium Member
182,610 Posts
cartmancop said:
Does anyone know if she has a WTA tourney scheduled anytime soon? or is she likely to receive a WC? I think Miami or IW should give her one. There aren't exactly a ton of young American prospects to give themt o.
winning Ortisei gives her a Feed-Up into Estoril maindraw.

and she wont get a WC into Miami/Indian Wells, simply cos she is from a RIVAL agency (Octagon).

·
Banned
3,823 Posts
Geez, sure took a long time against Kelinova, who I saw at the open vs. Serena. That girl was not good at all....congrats Misa!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Top 100 very soon. She is gonna do some really big things, has a huge game with the type of fight that the russians show. She just wants it soooo badly, u can see it in her eyes.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
VeNuS#1LoVa said:
Geez, sure took a long time against Kelinova, who I saw at the open vs. Serena. That girl was not good at all....congrats Misa!
she beat dementieva at wimbledon so she must be a little good. judging players from one match is quite stupid. an extreme example would be someone in linz watching serena lose to alina jidkova in straight sets and saying she's not good at all.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.