Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been nagging me every since I saw that little blond boy covered up under that thing on his face who Michael Jackson claims to be his father.. and it has puzzled me ever since with this questions.. Does anyone think that little boy along with the little girl are Michael Jackson biological kids?..

Please remember that Michael Jackson is dark skin and even if he mixed it up with that Debbi Rowe * :eek: ewwww :eek: * the kids does have a chance of becoming extremly light like but what's with the straight blond hair. I'm suprised no one has come forward to say Michael Jackson kids are adopted.

I wont even be suprised if Michael had his :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: cut off during one of his many surgeries hence why he sounds and looks like a woman so much.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
that man is such a fucking mystery. who knows what hes done to himself.

what disturbs me the most is that he is actually allowed to HAVE kids. just cos hes a celebrity doesnt mean that he should be allowed to raise children when he obviously has some serious issues.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
i really doubt it venusfan. the children have straight light hair and even with a child who is half black...i'm sorry, but the hair does not fit. i feel sorry for those children. there's a lot of confusion going on in their lives, especially when they know they're the only kids who have to walk around town looking like they're in iraq.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I think it's hilarious that Michael actually continues with this charade that those are his biological children. Does anyone believe it? I mean, those kids look like they were plucked straight out of a Swedish orphanage!

DD, I too feel sorry for the kids having to walk around as though they are in iraq, but what's even worse is that they're led around by a man in bad drag!

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts