Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I am not the only one in tears as Michael gives the French his emotional speech. He is such a great man. Who will be missed.

·
Banned
149 Posts
Why wheres he going?

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
I was with you, Dawn. Very emotional for those of us who remember his great matches in the past. He may not have been the greatest champion in tennis, but he is certainly one of the best gentleman to ever play.

p.s. He's retiring, AllyBakerFanClub.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tratree said:
I was with you, Dawn. Very emotional for those of us who remember his great matches in the past. He may not have been the greatest champion in tennis, but he is certainly one of the best gentleman to ever play.

p.s. He's retiring, AllyBakerFanClub.

Tratree, I agree.

Hopefully I will be able to get his autograpgh in Cincinatti. It is one of his favorite tournaments.

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
I cried also .. the crowd was amazing

Good luck Chang :sad:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Dwan - You are so right.
Michael Chang has been one of the most classy male players on the tour since Ashe.

Even the eyes of a tough dino like me got moist listening to Mike's farewell speech at Roland Garros. :)

Roddick should hire Mike to teach him some degree of class.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
hes got Michael Jordan syndrome. when its time to leave, its TIME TO LEAVE.

Reactions: Dawn Marie

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
TeeRexx said:
Even the eyes of a tough dino like me got moist listening to Mike's farewell speech at Roland Garros. :)
TeeRexx =

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Michael's got a lot of class, and I, for one, will be sorry to see him go. However, his match against Santoro demonstrates why Michael should retire. His game is just not conducive to the power of the men's tour anymore. Having said that, Michael will definitely be missed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts