• Sveta in 2.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Sveta in 3.

Votes: 24 20.7%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14,340 Posts
Interesting. Mauresmo has to play the only three people to defeat her this year all in a row: Ivanovic, Petrova, and now Kuznetsova. Sveta's got a good shot, but I like Mauresmo here..maybe 7-6 6-4.

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
Reactions: Carmen Mairena

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
if mauresmo is on she'll win in 2 if not in 3

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
MH0861 said:
Interesting. Mauresmo has to play the only three people to defeat her this year all in a row: Ivanovic, Petrova, and now Kuznetsova. Sveta's got a good shot, but I like Mauresmo here..maybe 7-6 6-4.
Yep, that's pretty interesting and even more so now that she's getting revenge on each one of them. Hopefully Kuznetsova's gonna be no exception and we'll see Mauresmo in the final.

Amélie in 2 is my option. Allez! ;)

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
I think Kuznetsova is back to being a contender in all the top events and will win in three sets.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I think Momo was just tired the last time she played Sveta. I think Momo will win. If she wins the 1st set I think she'll win in str8s.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
It's tough to watch your 2 favourite players slug it out, but I've got to give the edge to Amelie. She should get some fierce resistance from her doubles partner, but she'll manage to persevere in three sets.

Reactions: *roddicksinme*

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Kuzzy in two or three
which one I don't give a bugger
if she beats that damn Momo
I'll mentally hug her

1 - 20 of 54 Posts