Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tamira :D 3 wins in a row! :eek: first time since Bali 2008 :yeah: Hopefully this will be a turn around for her :bounce:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
30 points for qualifying and 50 points for 1r win = 80........keep going Tamira :D!

·
Registered
56,658 Posts
Good win, Tamira!!!:yeah::angel:;)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Um, yay? Lets go Tamira??? :devil:

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
Hopefully this is the comeback tourney for her!

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
Monica :sad: I didn't know what to expect from this match so I can't say I am too disapointed. Tamira is obviously a talented player.

Still...wish she could have stuck around a bit longer and would have been nice to see how she competed with Sveta.

Good luck in doubles.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
Good hitting from both players but Tamira had too much on her groundstrokes. More consistency I see from her. Her serve still blows and Monica's hits the ball quite well with her backhand. She hit some nice dropshots that would catch Tamira by surprise a few times.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Tamira :woohoo:
Good luck in 2r

·
Premium Member
37,019 Posts
good to see tamira winning some matches, this will do wonders to her confidence, i'm sure.

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Tamira :speakles: :woohoo:

I decided to stop watching Live-Scores at 5-5 after she blew a *4-3 lead in the first set :lol:

Good win :yeah: :D

Now take out Sveta :p

Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,478 Posts
Good hitting from both players but Tamira had too much on her groundstrokes. More consistency I see from her. Her serve still blows and Monica's hits the ball quite well with her backhand. She hit some nice dropshots that would catch Tamira by surprise a few times.
Thanks for the report, and I'm glad to hear that you thought it was a good match. That makes me feel a bit better. Still a bit disturbing that this is the second week in a row that Monica has begun a match well only to fall in a major tailspin. Last week Monica lead 3-2 and then lost the next 10 games and this week Monica was playing very competitively until 5-7 2-0 and then lost the next six games. I have to say that doesn't please me at all. :(

But well done to Tamira, she is obviously a talented girl and it is good to see her getting it together again. Good luck to her in the next round. :yeah:

·
Registered
35,416 Posts
:woohoo::woohoo:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts