• Maria

Votes: 22 45.8%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote....

Also, do you want sveta to win because you are a sveta fan, or just because you don't want maria to win :devil:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
well there is no poll but svetlana will win.....in 2 sets

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
smiler said:
I want Sveta to win because I'm a fan :) and proud.
:yeah:
Same here. She deserves to get back to form with a bang.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
i want maria to win, but shes not playing her best and kutzy is playing great. anyway why would people not want maria to win its not her fault tati got injured.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Not a Sveta fan, but anything to counter tonight's display. Go Svetlana.

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
I would want Maria to win - another back-to-back Indian Wells/Miami winner!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
svetlana

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
I really want Maria to win, the SF match doesn't change that

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
I'm cheering for Masha at 100% but it will be very hard :scared: Svetlana is playing great and I guess the crowd will cheer for her.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
masha but agree with the crowd thing they relly turned on her when tati started to play well, aw well im loking forward to it anyway i just hope maria can recover in time and get over the hype, what is their career head to head like, i know maria won their last match at the aussie quaters in 2005, but before her wimby victory and before she got so good i dont think the record is so good, she lost to kuzy at the 4th round of wimby in 2003 i think and i think there were a few other occasions too.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Hard choice...I like them both...I want Sveta to win because she was in poor form recently, and really deserves it from the way she was playing against Momo. But I want Masha to win to let the world know that the way she was playing yesterday and her attitude aren't what she's about, and she'd also get the back-to-back Miami/Indian Wells thing.

But I'm gonna say Svetlana. :yeah:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts