Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats Emilie Loit and Nicole Pratt!!! I think Cara Black and Stubbs should break up...they each need a younger more powerfull partner ala Raymond/ Sam :bounce:

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
lmao... I see my nickname has caught on.

You know something's wrong if you lose to Loit/Pratt :lol:

I think they need new partners... Yep.

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
What an awful year it's been so far for this couple...Specially for Cara, she can't get her singles form back, even though she's more dedicated to it now.

:help:

I see a Stubbs/Stewart partnership coming up

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
i think theve made one final apperance all season and that was against sammy/lisa but i forgot were, i have no idea wats going on with that partnership maybe stubbs is getting to aggresive and cara is getting scared lol jk =p they used to make nearly every final apperance well that i can think of, lisa must of been the best out of that relationship(doubles) cause those two were going strong then they broke up lisa moved onto sammy and still is dominating. i hope sammy/lisa stick together for another 1 or 2 seasons at least and keep going strong =)

but i think for stubbs/black by wimbeldon and they havnt made a final or won then they deffinatly need to think of someone to go to, i think the best thing whith sammy and lisa is that lisa is more older and has more experience and sammy just listens and gains advice and confidence so to lisa she is the leader in that pairing and i think you just need that in a doubles partnership, some one to lead and look upto with out biting back like maybe stubbs/raymond did towards the end cause they were at the same maturity/age. =p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts