Tennis Forum banner

181 - 200 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
24,967 Posts
I've self-medicated to get over this loss by searching my Twitter archives to the months I stanned for Bouchard/Halep in 2013-mid-2014 :hysteric:. I was so deranged then :tears:

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Re: Miami 2R UPSET: Daria Gavrilova demolishes (2) Maria Sharapova 7-6(4) 6-3

"I still can't realize that it's my dream - I have been dreaming about beating Maria since I was probably 12, when I saw her win Wimbledon, when she beat Serena," Gavrilova said. "I was like, 'Oh, I really want to play her and beat her.' I've probably been visualizing beating her since I was 12."

:lol:
OMG she said that?

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Some tennis journalist on twitter is saying sharapova is too busy trying to manage Dimitrov's falling career and now it is starting to affect her. I wonder if that is true.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Came in here to read something about the match. Found 13 pages of emoticons, gifs and *OMG* one-liners. What a retarded, clueless, childish forum this is.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Came in here to read something about the match. Found 13 pages of emoticons, gifs and *OMG* one-liners. What a retarded, clueless, childish forum this is.
No one is forcing you to be here. Lots of sports websites write match summary articles. I suggest you try one of them.

:wavey:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Daria just kept the ball in play. I don't think claypova will be the same on the clay in the coming tournaments. She looks lost. Simona might win her first major coming up.

·
Banned
34,748 Posts
Sharapova is so tired from the injury she had in Monterrey, she had a knee injury but claimed it was just a stomach virus. It's causing her to miss the balls she needs to bend down on. :shrug: It's an injury, time will heal it.

·
Registered
19,136 Posts
Re: Miami 2R UPSET: Daria Gavrilova demolishes (2) Maria Sharapova 7-6(4) 6-3

LMAO @ at you quoting my post in the WWW thread along with those who were actually over confident about this match.

My post basically said "Come on, Maria" in regards to this match up. :lol:

What a sad little turd desperate for attention you are.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Masha noooooo:sobbing: Is it real? I'm very disappointed:sad:
Please come back strong on clay
Was she injured?
I fear that she won't play FedCup after that.

181 - 200 of 386 Posts