Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think you are sick :rolleyes:
I didn't like you but you were funny sometimes now you are only lamentable.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
:lol:
Scobby- Doo, u r very funny :lol:

Reactions: matthias

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
:haha: This thread is too funny; it almost makes me want to give you positive rep points for your sheer openness! Naming and shaming bad reppers - genius!

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
You can add me to the list now :p How can you hate Kim and love Lleyton? Give me some negative rep in return if you want, I wanna know what it feels like!

·
Premium Member
182,023 Posts
LMAO:-- :timebomb: :nerner: :armed: :crying2: :explode:

Reactions: The Guilty

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
lmao i can`t stop laughing . :haha:

Scobby- Doo was my favourite cartoon, i will give you a positive one , you really made me laugh :haha:

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
you don't like me?

Am I suposed to be offended of someone half way around the world who I don't even know typing threats to me, Am I sposed to feel insecure and vulnerable and intimidated by you?

You posted offending and absolutley vile stuff and you were asking for an extra red dot to your nice little collection.

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
:sad: now you made me cry :sad:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Scobby, let me enlighten you on how ratings work. If you're in red and give out negative ratings, it'll have no effect whatsoever on the ratings. Only people in green can really give negative ratings.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,310 Posts
Scobby- Doo said:
You can't give me twice
That's what you thought but I can and I did. And I'll keep doing it if you keep bashing Kim.

By the way, your signature is as pathetic as you are :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Scobby- Doo said:
I don't like you. And I will take revenge :fiery: You don't know when but be ready :devil: I know who do this: Rhythmboy,AnnaK_Fan, Kimmie's_Boy, VivalaSeles, bram_born84, Rothes, elke_belke, Gabra (esp. you, we were doubles partner how can you do this?) and many many more. Be ready :devil:
That's it! HURT them! Hit them back with those negative rep points. Oh god they're hurtin'! Oh God they're in trouble!

How do you even BREATHE being that insecure? Who gives a flying fuck about rep points? If you're right, who cares about their opinion. If you're wrong, maybe you ought to listen to your critics.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I wonder how someone with multi-red dots can bad rep someone.lol

so, here goes. bad rep coming soon! ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts