Tennis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
19,872 Posts
Shapo played a sublime first set against Rublev... was looking like Fed out there.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Canadian debacle in the end.
Auger-Aliassime is such a mug in finals, 6/6 lost with 0-12 record in sets, the more the losses keep on piling up and the more it will be difficult for him to develop a winner mentality in big matches. At times Zverev served like Errani, but still he couldn't take any advantage from it.

·
Registered
19,872 Posts
Canadian debacle in the end.
Auger-Aliassime is such a mug in finals, 6/6 lost with 0-12 record in sets, the more the losses keep on piling up and the more it will be difficult for him to develop a winner mentality in big matches. At times Zverev served like Errani, but still he couldn't take any advantage from it.
Yup, it was a tragic weekend for Canadian men's tennis, after such a great week :(

·
Registered
19,872 Posts
I'm guessing a thread got merged with this one.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
* ATP lookalikes *
I'm watching The Godfather 2 and realised that Novak is a dead ringer for De Niro and it's not just because of that mole on the right side of their faces.

·
Registered
28,195 Posts
* ATP lookalikes *
I'm watching The Godfather 2 and realised that Novak is a dead ringer for De Niro and it's not just because of that mole on the right side of their faces.
View attachment 181606
View attachment 181607
Oh Wow. I would have never made this connection but the resemblance on these 2 pictures is uncanny!

The Godfather 2 is awesome BTW.

·
Registered
19,872 Posts

·
Registered
19,872 Posts
Why does Popsicle always save his best tennis for other Canadians?

And why do these tournaments keep putting Canadians in the same part of the draw!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Why does Popsicle always save his best tennis for other Canadians?

And why do these tournaments keep putting Canadians in the same part of the draw!

Haha, but Felix would have lost in yet another final if he somewhat made it there. Such a stacked draw, feels like one of the best WTA premiers.

Popsicle did beat Medvedev in their last indoor match, so maybe it will be competitive.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
😂If anything, Novak's hair should have its own twitter account. You think he could afford a decent haircut after all these years. It looks like a trimmed hedge or a welcome mat.
The hair kinda matches his ruthless efficiency.

·
Registered
31,453 Posts
It's very weird. People will instantly believe anything these days. About people they don't know.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
The text messages, timelines and Olya's personal account support her side of the story. I'm sure there will be witnesses who can corroborate her story as well - eg. the person who helped her the night she ran away from Zverev, people in the hotel lobby seeing a women running away barefoot from the hotel.

Whereas, Zverev's PR team put out the usual a generic statement saying he didn't do it, failing to refute any specific claims that were made by his ex.The first part of his statement also lacked credibility when he said that he and Brenda had a "good relationship" even though she is seeking sole custody and they have not been in contact since their break-up.

For me, based on information provided to date, there is no credible information to contradict his exes' claims. And Zverev himself has done nothing to gain credibility.

201 - 220 of 259 Posts