Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why ahs the mens forum changed, it has all the tournaments now? can u switch it back to just the one forum, i thought it was better before. anyone else for switching it back!?

·
Registered
33,292 Posts
Nooooo, don't switch it back!!! I love it this way, it's bigger as before.
You just have to got used to it!

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
Please let me know your thoughts on the rearrangement. When we were forced to close ATPworld, many suggested we add the extra forums here as a replacement.

It should work better because you can easily get to the topics of interest if they're split up - instead of a mass of messages in one forum. For example looking for daily schedules you just go to the tournament forum instead of searching through a big list of messages in GM. We also planned on adding player forums again.

But if you don't like the idea or new system we can change it back. :)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
a 2 option poll would be good...old version vs new version...then you'll see what majority wants

but those colours must go

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think the only mens forums that should stay are: GENERAL (like b4), CHALLENGERS and DAVIS CUP.

i think all other ones should be deleted

·
Registered
609 Posts
I like it

One forum created too much chaos!
Now it's more clear!

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Hmmmm I believe it's just a matter of getting used to it. And yes I believe it's more overlookable the way it is now. Also just with one Forum one could get along as we all did for quite a while...

...still leave it like it is now.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I really like it the way it is now. The forums are convenient, and it's better to have more of an organizational structure.

Great job. :D

The colour doesn't bother me, but I'm not fussy either way. :angel:

Thanks again.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
please don't change it back... I like things organized. :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
25,925 Posts
there should be general messages
and threads for current tournaments

nothing else ;)

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Noooo leave it as it is now! It was so annoying when atpworld closed and there was just one small forum crammed with everything and it was so hard to find threads! Now it is much more organised, like atpworld used to be, and its just like atpworld never went. So please keep it like this!

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
it's much much better this way. don't change a thing -- not even the color. i like having the different forums to discuss tennis. i think it will also reduce some of the conflict of the past.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
It's fine the way it is. But I think we shouldn't
have a Non-Tennis section. Just use Non-Tennis on the wta board.

Could you divide the tournaments, like "Now playing", "Past tournaments" & "Upcoming tournaments". If that's possible? :D

·
Registered
33,292 Posts
Mr. Man said:
It's fine the way it is. But I think we shouldn't
have a Non-Tennis section. Just use Non-Tennis on the wta board.

Could you divide the tournaments, like "Now playing", "Past tournaments" & "Upcoming tournaments". If that's possible? :D

Great ideas Mr. Man :) I was thinking the same!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Here's a question . . . why didn't you just open a whole other site for men's tennis instead of tacking it on the end of the resurrected WTAWorld? *shurg*

The colors are a bit bright but the extra forums are nice. Organization is always good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts