Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marta failed to capitalize on her many chances against a fatigued Sofia. Many great ralleys in the third set, but Marta didn't take advantage of her opportunities and played the big points poorly.

Sofia never gave up, and hung with Marta until the end.

Marta, please quit choking. :sad:

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Marta :sad:

:bigcry:

that was ur chance!!!

·
Registered
47,718 Posts
Marta. :retard: A lot of wasted opportunities in this match. Sofia had nothing on her shots in that third set, you should have put her away.

Sofia fought well. She didn't let her nerves get the best of her but her double fault count was extremely high! :eek: Good luck in the future to both girls. :worship:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,720 Posts
:sad:

·
63,589 Posts
Sofia better at indoors ;)

Congratulations on your first title :D

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
it was a high quality match for the most part...marta's failure to convert the break point at 0-40 early in the third set was the difference, as if she converts that i think she wins

·
Moderator - Challengers &, Chicas Latinas
17,234 Posts
Sofia :woohoo:
Great job :) 1 year ago you were playing $25,000 events (and losing in them), 1 year later you are near the top 30 :D. Congrats sweet Sofia :)

Glad to see Swedish tennis deffinetely have a good player for some time :sobbing :bounce:

Feels so bad today, going against everybody in Acapulco and in Memphis ;) Deffinetely my faves aren't much liked :p

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
:sad:

·
Registered
9,625 Posts
Congrats to Sofia :bigclap: on winning her first WTA title.
Marta :sad: better luck next time, you had a great week. Keep improving.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
it hurt a bit Martusia :sad: but it was nice to get known all of you in livescore thread :yeah:

·
Registered
499 Posts
:( o well maybe next time marta ;)

·
45,913 Posts
Alek said:
Sofia :woohoo:
Great job :) 1 year ago you were playing $25,000 events (and losing in them), 1 year later you are near the top 30 :D. Congrats sweet Sofia :)

Glad to see Swedish tennis deffinetely have a good player for some time :sobbing :bounce:

Feels so bad today, going against everybody in Acapulco and in Memphis ;) Deffinetely my faves aren't much liked :p
I like them :D

WD Sofia :worship:

·
Banned
5,076 Posts
Well done Sofia

1 - 20 of 59 Posts