Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
32,805 Posts
What happened in the 1st set ??? It was over in 13 minutes or so...and Amy barely won any points......But what a GREAT comeback :D

This is a GREAT tourny for me...Amy, Lilia...and Sofia :D

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tennisfan-Mtl said:
What happened in the 1st set ??? It was over in 13 minutes or so...and Amy barely won any points......But what a GREAT comeback :D

I guess it took Amy awhile to figure out how to play her...lol Amy lost the first 19 points of this match with the exception of one DF to give her a point :eek: :lol: ! She was down 5-0 and lost the set 6-1. Then she rattled of 12 str8 games... :worship:

·
Premium Member
181,945 Posts
Yari :( :bigcry: :sad:
weird match :eek:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Strange scoreline!

Congrats Amy! Nice comeback! ;) :)

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
What a weird match... Jarka :bigcry:... big chance it was :crying2:

Congrats Amy.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Well done Amy!!!

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
omg, Yaroslava:eek: :eek: :eek: what happened between first and second set?

·
Registered
322 Posts
WTF?! That is one crazy scoreline! :lol:

Way to go Amy - to come back from 6-1 down and double bagel is very impressive!!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
wow well done Amy I wasnt expecting that!!!!!
:):)
I think that after the isrt set she regroup herself in began to think about the good strategy, and that was the good one!!!! great

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
WOW! Never seen a double bagel in the 2nd and 3rd sets!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35,852 Posts
That is WEIRD:eek: To go from almost losing the first 20 points of the match and then double bagel your opponent the last two sets...only Amy:eek:

Hopefully she keeps going. Shenay will be a pain in the ass to play on these fast courts, but she's got as good a path to win this as she's ever going to get in a WTA tournament.

·
Registered
19,140 Posts
Wow! Amy was down 0:5 in the first and than double baggled Yaroslava in the next two sets! :eek: :crazy: :music:

Go on Amy! :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts