Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
45,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Melissa Torres' Cheering Thread

Hey all.

As you know, I love Meli, and I think with her recent success she deserves (at the very least) a cheering thread of her own.

So I decided to post this one. ;)

I'll start with a complaint: she doesn't play enough tournaments. :p

But she has some higher class challenger events coming up on clay, and I'm very optimistic about her chances!

Vamos Meli! :worship:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Great idea, she truly deserves her own thread.:worship:

Her next tournament i think would be Charlottesville, Va. 50K.

·
Registered
76 Posts
que bien que ya tengo su thread Melissa es la mejor jugadora de Mexico y es muy linda gente espero que siga asi como en el abierto la vi jugar y gritar su nombre fue lo mejor

se noto que trabajo mucho ya que en Octubre vino al challenger de mi ciudad y no nada que ver como ahora de echo perdio contra Daniela Munoz

bueno cuando pueda pongo fotos aca

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Well she did a greta job in Fed Cup. Won both singles (Brazil and Chile) and the doubles with Erika.
God, why Daniela - Erika in doubles against Brazil :fiery:

·
45,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well she did a greta job in Fed Cup. Won both singles (Brazil and Chile) and the doubles with Erika.
God, why Daniela - Erika in doubles against Brazil :fiery:
yeah, that was quite ridiculous. they could have made the finals. :mad:

·
Registered
76 Posts
dont worry its ok sorry

thats so nice that Melissas has her own thread she is the best player in Mexico and shes is really nice with everybody i saw her in abierto mexico telcel.
she really has really progress a lot i has already saw her before in Challenger on my city and she lost against Daniela M.

thatswhat i said
and if someone else have more pics can u post them?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Garcia: para vos y para todos los fanaticos de Melissa Torres aca les posteo algunas de las fotos que le saqué a Melissa en la Fed Cup el ultimo jueves en Buenos Aires.......

Saludos
Diego.....

·
Registered
76 Posts
aiiiii!!!! gracias gracias estan bn padres aunque se me hace que el uniforme se me hac eque es caluroso jaja si tienes mas ponlas porfa o de alguien mas del equipo
GRACIAS!!!!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Mariana Duque def. Melissa Torres 1-0 ret, on the series to define 3rd and 4th. I really hope that Meli, just did not care at all about that match, hopefully is not an injury.

·
Banned
15 Posts
hi

I am a friend of Angelica Gavaldon ... Congrats to Melissa for all her victories in Fed Cup!

and to answer your questions : Daniela Munoz played the 1st double cause Melissa was tired and a little hurt...

Next year, MEXICO WILL DO IT!!!!!!!
Do someone have pictures from FED cup Zona america event?

thanks
loic

GO ANGGIE!!!

·
Registered
26,030 Posts
1 - 20 of 120 Posts