Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOKO, YOU'RE BREAKING UP THE BAND!!! Seriously, this whole situation reminds me of John and Yoko.

Well, I couldn't find a thread on this topic, but then again, the new search sucks so large that there might actually be one... if so, mods please move this there.

So, what do my commonwealth brethren think of Canaduh inheriting the Sussexes? (Sussexes somehow sounds dirty :LOL: )

I think they should fit in just fine in Vancouver, hell Prince Harry actually looks a lot like Vancouver's own Seth Rogen...

... and weed here is 100% legal (edibles were just added this week), so he can truly embrace the Seth Rogen lifestyle!

The big issue seems to be who is going to pay for the security detail... it unbelievably is estimated to be $100K... PER DAY!!!

:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
37,467 Posts

·
Registered
18,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
So far Meghan Markle has given indications that she is not able to perform her royal duties very well, to the surprise of no one. The best thing then is that she steps out and the government should stop giving her money.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I loved her on Suits. Dunno what all teh fuss is about. She played a very nice character :D

·
Registered
18,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
As we German, lacking an own royalty, consider them as "our royals"....

This woman is certainly being the boss in this relationship, wanting to have the cake and eat it. No way, José. So if those two decide to leave the Royal family... good riddance.

·
Registered
39,190 Posts
Queen Elizabeth's eldest grandson Peter Phillips reportedly splits from wife Autumn after 12 years of marriage

Queen Elizabeth

Peter Phillips, son of Princess Anne and the eldest grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, is reportedly separating from his wife Autumn Phillips.

Peter is said to be "devastated" after wife Autumn told him she wanted to separate, The Sun reports.

The couple share daughters Savannah, 9, and Isla, 7.

Queen Elizabeth

One of Peter's friends claimed the split had been a "bolt out of the blue" for Peter, as he had "thought he was happily married".

The friend told The Sun: "Autumn is a wonderful wife and mother and a very intelligent woman but she’s been telling her friends for some time that there were issues. She is a favourite of the Queen and I’m sure Her Majesty will be very upset by this as well.

"It’s the last thing she needs after all her recent troubles and you get the feeling that the royal family is falling apart a little bit."

Queen Elizabeth

Peter Phillips is Princess Anne's son. He and Autumn met in 2003 at the Formula One Grand Prix in Autumn's home city of Montreal where they were both working, with Autumn working as a Budweiser girl.

At the time, Autumn had no idea who he was and only discovered his royal connection six weeks later when she saw him on TV.

Peter proposed in 2007 and the couple married at St George’s Chapel in Windsor in 2008 with Autumn renouncing her Catholic faith shortly before their wedding so her husband-to-be did not have to give up his claim to the throne.

[LIB]

@LewisCarroll I guess Autumn couldn't handle the royal duties either, huh?

Brexit, Megxit and now Autexit.

The royal family just ain't what it used to be. 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

·
Registered
37,467 Posts
Lmao I've never heard of those two in my life.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Queen Elizabeth's eldest grandson Peter Phillips reportedly splits from wife Autumn after 12 years of marriage

Queen Elizabeth

Peter Phillips, son of Princess Anne and the eldest grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, is reportedly separating from his wife Autumn Phillips.

Peter is said to be "devastated" after wife Autumn told him she wanted to separate, The Sun reports.

The couple share daughters Savannah, 9, and Isla, 7.

Queen Elizabeth

One of Peter's friends claimed the split had been a "bolt out of the blue" for Peter, as he had "thought he was happily married".

The friend told The Sun: "Autumn is a wonderful wife and mother and a very intelligent woman but she’s been telling her friends for some time that there were issues. She is a favourite of the Queen and I’m sure Her Majesty will be very upset by this as well.

"It’s the last thing she needs after all her recent troubles and you get the feeling that the royal family is falling apart a little bit."

Queen Elizabeth

Peter Phillips is Princess Anne's son. He and Autumn met in 2003 at the Formula One Grand Prix in Autumn's home city of Montreal where they were both working, with Autumn working as a Budweiser girl.

At the time, Autumn had no idea who he was and only discovered his royal connection six weeks later when she saw him on TV.

Peter proposed in 2007 and the couple married at St George’s Chapel in Windsor in 2008 with Autumn renouncing her Catholic faith shortly before their wedding so her husband-to-be did not have to give up his claim to the throne.

[LIB]

@LewisCarroll I guess Autumn couldn't handle the royal duties either, huh?

Brexit, Megxit and now Autexit.

The royal family just ain't what it used to be. 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
You are quite obtuse. Meghan didn't divorce Harry, they are still married. Autumn didn't appear to have problems in their royal duties and we don't know why they are divorcing. MAYBE this is a reason, but either way the situations are completely different and one thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts