Tennis Forum banner

Who Will Win This Match?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really nervous for this match. :mad::unsure::unsure::bolt:
Angie is returning to the tour after a career threatening injury. But she has no luck at all. Instead of drawing an easy match int he first round of qualifying, she draws a player that is playing like Top 50. :mad::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery:

I hope Angie can rediscover her form and grit her way through this match.

Reactions: St.Sebastian

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
"Playing Like Top 50 Pratt" recently beat "Playing Like Top 500 Sprem" recently so I am scared for Angie as well :sad:.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Unlike Pratt who I think can get back into the top 75, Widjaja will never get back to the top 50 again, she is crap!!!

·
Registered
11,934 Posts
AUSBOY said:
Unlike Pratt who I think can get back into the top 75, Widjaja will never get back to the top 50 again, she is crap!!!
Are you basing your opinion on that Jenny Belobrajdic match? :confused:

For winning 2 Junior GS and 2 WTA titles in a time span of less than 1.5 years, a player's got to be more than 'crap'...

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
danker said:
Are you basing your opinion on that Jenny Belobrajdic match? :confused:

For winning 2 Junior GS and 2 WTA titles in a time span of less than 1.5 years, a player's got to be more than 'crap'...
I've seen her play a few times in Australia and also at Wimbledon. I didnt see anything impressive about her game.

I just feel that the standard of womens tennis has risen again in the last year or two since she's been injured and Im not sure if she's capable of getting back into the top 50.

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
AUSBOY said:
I've seen her play a few times in Australia and also at Wimbledon. I didnt see anything impressive about her game.

I just feel that the standard of womens tennis has risen again in the last year or two since she's been injured and Im not sure if she's capable of getting back into the top 50.

and Pratt does? :spit:

·
Registered
46,146 Posts
Pratt will be in Top 30 soon :haha:

But I think,if they meet again in 6 months Angie will win,but today Pratt :eek:

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
---Benny--- said:
Pratt will be in Top 30 soon :haha:

But I think,if they meet again in 6 months Angie will win,but today Pratt :eek:
What do you mean? She's gonna be top 10. She said before that she "can challenge the top girls" after losing to the-then-top-10-Zvonereva. :haha:

·
Registered
34,284 Posts
AUSBOY said:

Yep, just ask Hingis :tape::tape::tape:

:bounce: Vamos Angie :woohoo:

·
Registered
510 Posts
this is really random,but one of widjaja's ex-boyfriend is a coach in singapore...ok really unimportant sorry hahahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts