Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:
THis last nights something bizarre is happening to me...
I dream that my nose starts to bleed so I wake up and look the pillow but I realize then it was just a dream....however I can even feel the blood leaking...it's so bizarre
Can anyone help me???
Thanks

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
omg.. sometimes I dream that my teeth fall down

·
Registered
24,846 Posts
lol, what's the last time you went to the dentist or doctor?
there's someguy on the board who can explain your weird dream. Go to the "your weirdest dream ever" thread...he posted in there ;)

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Ouch, I dream about my teeth falling out as well, quite often in fact. It's one of my worst nightmares.

But regarding nosebleeds, not long ago I woke up in the middle of the night because I had a nosebleed and I was swallowing blood. I was sleeping on my back, so there was no blood on the pillow either but I know for a fact I was swallowing blood. Who knows how long that was going on before I woke up. Another night, I didn't even wake up, but the nosebleed must have been a small one. I could taste the blood all day. So it's possible you did actually have a nosebleed, even though there was no blood on the pillow.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
uf... I´m not the only who dream that :p

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
In arab countries they say that when you dream that your teeth are falling out it means that someone you know will die.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
:eek: omg , I hope is not true :angel:

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ilhame said:
In arab countries they say that when you dream that your teeth are falling out it means that someone you know will die.
I hear that too

·
Premium Member
10,294 Posts
Nose Bleed?

This is from "The Dictionary of Dreams" by GH Miller:

"A bleeding nose, is prophetic of disaster, whatever the calling of the dreamer may be." {page 403}

Whew! Let's hope evrything turns out alright for you.

·
Banned
47 Posts
You can't get your dreams analysed by a book. Dreams are a personal language, and the same thing might mean different things to different people. For example, some people see America as the land of the free, others see it as evil...so dreaming about going to America would mean different things to them.

There are 'archetypes', which are symbols which tend to mean the same for most people. FWIW, though, I dream about my teeth falling out A LOT but no-one I know has died recently.

A good book to read if you want to understand how dreams work is 'Man and His Symbols' by Carl G. Jung.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
"If your teeth are rotten, crooked, and/or falling out this means that your lies are hurting someone very badly and that you will soon be found out."

from dreamdictionary on the internet;)

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wta_zuperfann said:
This is from "The Dictionary of Dreams" by GH Miller:

"A bleeding nose, is prophetic of disaster, whatever the calling of the dreamer may be." {page 403}

Whew! Let's hope evrything turns out alright for you.
F*ck now I'll be scaried for a long time

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
propi said:
F*ck now I'll be scaried for a long time
NOt Anymore, may God bless internet
Nose
To dream of seeing your own nose is a sign that you have more friends than you think; blowing one's nose predicts a welcome decrease in obligations; a dream of tweaking someone's nose or having your own tweaked signifies popularity with the opposite sex; to dream of a swollen nose augurs abundance and prosperity, but a nosebleed is a warning of possible financial stress and a caution to avoid lending money for the next few months. A cold nose is a warning against indiscriminate sex relations, and a snub nose is a warning against indiscreet gossip. A clogged nose signifies hidden opposition, and a cut or injured nose portends family troubles but not close enough to disturb you seriously.
That's said at an internet page

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If it's only money I breath again as my economical situation is always awful:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts