Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
53,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Is there a realistic chance of Rocky/Abi in the singles qualy here?
Not really. There are +20 of low ranked Japanese players ahead of them whom I suspect they won't withdraw.

·
Registered
15,762 Posts
aussies in q alts?

·
Registered
170,889 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
robson got a wc?

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Why does Stosur constantly try to whore here :sad:
It always annoys me because every year I am scared she will make TOC but most likely this year she won't :angel:
Serena Zhangatang really needs a SF or Final here to make it and that's presuming no one new makes YEC which is going to be hard with such middle heavy Internationals :sobbing:

·
Registered
76,298 Posts
^^ she only plays 2 internationals a year... so she has to whore something, and why not here? Where she got her first title. Perfect for her.

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
^^ she only plays 2 internationals a year... so she has to whore something, and why not here? Where she got her first title. Perfect for her.
Why not here? Because I don't like her and want her to lose and aside from Tashkent this is probably the most top empty tournament of the year :lol:
I hope Hsieh can fuck her up a little :eek:h:
I really hope Serena Zhang can at least get a QF here, at the least :) That's still 86 Points :D

·
Registered
76,298 Posts
Its not that weak...
May be if you look at it rankings wise but the quality of players is good and I wouldn't be surprised if Stosur loses in R1. Look at the quality of good young players Lisicki, Mladenovic, Keys, Hsieh, Puig, Morita, Bouchard, Zhang, Kumkhum and also players like Date-Krumm, Shvedova, Zheng, Wozniak and Minella who can easily fuck her up.

·
Registered
37,314 Posts
Its not that weak...
May be if you look at it rankings wise but the quality of players is good and I wouldn't be surprised if Stosur loses in R1. Look at the quality of good young players Lisicki, Mladenovic, Keys, Hsieh, Puig, Morita, Bouchard, Zhang, Kumkhum and also players like Date-Krumm, Shvedova, Zheng, Wozniak and Minella who can easily fuck her up.
Mandy... Really :eek:h:
Anyway, normally it is very weak that's why I'm happy this year it isn't :D

·
Premium Member
62,294 Posts
Bencic got a qualifying wild card :hearts:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
all the Chinese playing here :dance:

21 - 40 of 65 Posts