Meusburger
Karatantcheva
Danilidou
Hm...,it's good! :)

·
Registered
53,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a few but they are in both Palermo & Budapest lists so we will have to wait for them to decide which one they are going to play.

That is the reason I never talk about Alts before the Q list is out. Players have 2 more weeks where they can jump from one list to another so I can tell you now someone has priority 1 here but in the end she decides to play in Palermo.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Thanks for explanation spiceboy :)

Actually I was curious only for Tomljanovic and Savic. Savic has training base in Budapest so she should play there.

I will be patient for two weeks ;)

·
Premium Member
62,312 Posts
Romy here :hearts:
Is Bacsinszky on the Q-list?
I expect her, it's her favorite tournament...

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I wonder who will get the WCs :eek:
Usually this tournament has so many options and some Hungarian girls will get stuck in Q, but this year Babos and Czink are in MD so I guess Arn, Jani, and Marosi? Marosi doesn't really play singles anymore but I heard its her last year on tour :shrug:

·
Registered
53,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Following extreme flooding in Budapest in recent weeks, the 2013 Hungarian Grand Prix International has incurred significant additional costs to repair and maintain the site in hopes of being able to organize the event as planned.

We are pleased to announce that the main draw size will remain unchanged, however to provide extra recovery time for the event to take place and some cost relief to the event the Qualifying has been cancelled and the doubles draw has been reduced from 16 to 8.

With the Budapest Qualifying being cancelled, the following will happen:

1. The four qualifier spots in Budapest will immediately be filled by the first 4 players on the Main Draw alternate list.

2. The entry deadline for Palermo Qualifying has been extended to Monday June 24 (5pm Florida time) therefore:

Players who entered Budapest Qualifying may enter Palermo Qualifying, if not already done so. Ranking of June 17 will still be used for Palermo Qualifying Acceptance.
Players who entered Palermo qualifying do not need to re-enter , but, have the option to withdraw by the extended deadline (5pm Florida, Mon 24 June) and enter ITF events (see below).

3. The entry deadline of the ITF events also scheduled in that week (Biarritz, China, USA) has been postponed to Monday, June 24th, 14:00 hours London time to allow players affected by the cancellation of the Budapest qualifying to enter. Additionally, the withdrawal deadline for those events has been extended to Wednesday, June 26th, 14:00 hours London time. (Information posted on the ITF website).

4. The Palermo qualifying list will be released Tuesday June 25. Players who are on the alternate list for Palermo Qualifying and alternate list for Budapest Main Draw MUST let the WTA know of their preference by Wednesday 5pm Florida, June 26th. If a player does not make a decision by Wednesday June 26th, she will remain on the Palermo Qualifying Alternate list and be taken off the Budapest Main Draw alternate list.

·
Registered
53,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MD additions

Peer
Krunic
Majeric
Solovyeva

·
Registered
37,323 Posts