Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
mboyle said:
em, I don't get it:eek: .
Uumm..i think your suppose to figure out that she took time off to get into major shape cause this girl is looking F I E R C E !!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Good luck in LA sweets! :bounce:

·
Banned
205 Posts
mboyle said:
em, I don't get it:eek: .
You don't get it. The girl has been starving herself. Trying to be like Anna K, Maria S. and those other skinney white girls will do that to ya. :lol:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you obviously did not see her at the australian open because her body shape was completely different. she has gone from a chubby looking tennis player (not chubby for a normal person) to an extremely fit looking one in 6 months. seems asthough she has been putting an emphasis on getting fit and perhaps this is part of the reason we have not seen much of or from her this year.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
htm said:
You don't get it. The girl has been starving herself. Trying to be like Anna K, Maria S. and those other skinney white girls will do that to ya. :lol:
i think she looks toned not unbelievably thin.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I almost didn't recognize her. either she's really been taking her health seriously or she suffered a little depression from her break-up with her fiance. Either way I hope she gets her game back on track.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Does it really take that long to get back into shape and was it really a wise decision to take that much time off the tour? Ashley's game revolves around her being consistent and running down ball after ball (she doesn't really have any weapons) so hopefully her improved fitness will help her win matches and get back into the top 50 or something.

Reactions: Meesh

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
i thought she was better looking before actually. Hopefully this is not another incidence of Hantuchova syndrome. It's tough to win matches when you're 25 pounds underweight.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as i said i just think she looks fit. i have seen other photos from last week and she didn't look unhealthy ala dani she just knock off some pudge. nobody says anything when someone like david nalbandian drops a lot of weight but when a women does it suddenly they must have an eating disorder or something. i fully agree hantuchova went too far, but i don't think that every other women should be labelled the same way she was.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
she does look very fit but that's not why she's been absent at least not the first half of the year. She gave an interview with a Charleston paper after her loss and she said she's been absent doing bad because she's had major family issues this year. :(

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Rocketta said:
she does look very fit but that's not why she's been absent at least not the first half of the year. She gave an interview with a Charleston paper after her loss and she said she's been absent doing bad because she's had major family issues this year. :(
Well..GOD BLESS her and her firmly toned tummy :kiss:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
:eek: i cant recognise her

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Yeah, she looks very different. Very "Doe-kitsch"-like.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
She looks healthier than ever before! too thin??? PLEAESE!!!! She has struggled this year because of some family issues and the engagement and then break up with Alex B. Being in this good of shape can only help her game.......

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
I think the problems were because of her break up with Alex B. You dont have such bad results just because you are getting fit! I think maybe her personal problems caused her to lose weight.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Experimentee said:
I think the problems were because of her break up with Alex B. You dont have such bad results just because you are getting fit! I think maybe her personal problems caused her to lose weight.
kinda like what Daniela went through. :sad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts