Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, friends from HK!! I'm a Student studying for my public exam soon. Let's have a chat here. Seems I have lost in touch with miranda...:( §A¦n!

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way

When can I become a Member on this board? More than how many posts?

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Miranda comes later in the day......:) You'll have to wait like 8 hours.lol

·
Registered
25,342 Posts
I am always here

hello happy guy, I am always here, what lost? Its you who lost for some times ;). Isn't your public examination is scheduled on June?

·
Registered
25,342 Posts
and forgot to ask: have you watched Jennifer life this year, two of your favourites in final, you should be very happy :D

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
I was right.....right on time.;)

·
Registered
25,342 Posts
yes you are white, the 5 hairs left on your head are all white, poor K C :(

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Miranda

Sorry for my absence. I'm really busy to study for my AL exam, the exams are scheduled in April, busy with the Calculus, physics, etc:( I did watch live on TV between Jennifer and Elena, Jenn played well from behind and beat Elena. Exciting match!:) I didn't enter Victoria Park since the tickets were too expensive...:p Talk to you later:D

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way, I'm finally a Member here!:p

·
Registered
25,342 Posts
oh you are a miser then ;). I think Elena actually playing sublimely but lost marginally :(.

I wish you good luck in your A1 examination, and what do you think Hui Chi On (forgot the spelling) won the best singer in TVB award justified? actually I think he is not that popular :rolleyes:

congradulations for being a member :D

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As you know, my favourite Miriam Yeung didn't have many awards, but I start to appreciate the performance of the shows instead of the award winners. Andy Hui is also diligent and deserves the prize, and actually I am sick of the way that all important awards should be given to Aaron or Andy Lau just because they are the top singers, even though their music last year was nothing spectacular:(

By the way, is wongqks also from HK?

·
Registered
25,342 Posts
well, don't be angry, honestly I think Miriam is lovely but not really signs too well :eek: but I also like her coz seems she is friendly. I only like Aaron's handsome look, he is unbeatable in his look ;).

wong is also from HK.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Hey hello, I am from Hong Kong as well, nice to meet you guys

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello
Can I ask your profession?;)

·
8,263 Posts
I am a uni student in UK, how about you? You are a student as well?

·
8,263 Posts
Hello Danker, I will translate top 10 for you first sorry cannot do more coz I got exam tomorrow

Idol in HK from people age from 12-19

1 Kelly Chen
2 Nicolas Tze
3 Eason chan
4 Sammi Cheng
5 Joey Yong
6 Mother
7 Miriam Yeung :)) :) ) I like her hehe
8 Andy Lau
9 Father
10 Aaron Kwok

1 - 20 of 115 Posts