Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They showed an amazing fighting ability! Amelie, your time will come. Serena, what a fighter you are; I watch sports because of players like you!

Exhausted and nerves shattered, DelMonte.

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
Fighter, fighter!!! No one is a bigger fighter than Serena!! Great, great to watch her play.

·
Registered
287 Posts
DelMonte said:
They showed an amazing fighting ability! Amelie, your time will come. Serena, what a fighter you are; I watch sports because of players like you!

Exhausted and nerves shattered, DelMonte.
I agree with you...Serena makes tennis fun...[Seles too] :wavey:

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
why why why this bastards didn´t showed the match?! :fiery: i´m about to hurt some1

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Sphenx said:
why why why this bastards didn´t showed the match?! :fiery: i´m about to hurt some1

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
same here !! :mad:
Let's hope it rains tomorrow, so that they'll probably broadcast the match ! :devil:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am going off to have an alcoholic beverage. It's the only think that can calm my nerves, I think. Seriously! :drink:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Credit credit to both players and what a match. Can Amelie ever have played so well and lost? I wasn't sure Serena could still hang in there when it mattered.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It was a great match,unfortunately the player i wanted to win didn't, but she played some great tennis!What a shame her back problem flared-up,otherwise i think Serena would be going home tomorrow.

If Amelie continues to play like she did today,it's only a matter of time before she has a Grand Slam title!

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
donna said:
If Amelie continues to play like she did today,it's only a matter of time before she has a Grand Slam title!

yeah right!

We all heard that before. So when do you think she's going to pull it together?

I don't believe she can.

·
Registered
548 Posts
donna said:
It was a great match,unfortunately the player i wanted to win didn't, but she played some great tennis!What a shame her back problem flared-up,otherwise i think Serena would be going home tomorrow.

well it s what we ve been saying since his 99 final at AO so..... :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
donna said:

Not all the way true. Serena could have won the first set instead of having it go to a tie break and she ended up winning the second so it could have been Amelie going home sooner even before a back flare up.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:eek: @ lolo that is the truth, though. :sad:

excellent match by both players. well done! :worship:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Yeh credit to both players, they played so well. Its one of those matches where you don't want either to lose.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats to both players. Wow I knew Serena was a fighter but that girl is Superwoman. Anyway I think Serena should have won the first set but she made up for it. I don't think Mauresmo back would have made a difference. If anything Amelie felt it was her serve.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts