Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bad feeling Serena is going to lose. Just as I predicted in the other thread that the rain delay would help Maria turn things around. Mauresmo is going to come out firing. Serena will lose in 3 sets, or win in 2. Mark my words. And unfortunately when Mauresmo makes the final, she will get beat by Maria, because she is a choker...

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
If your name is Chris Evert I will come after you...

;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
henree said:
I have a bad feeling Serena is going to lose. Just as I predicted in the other thread that the rain delay would help Maria turn things around. Mauresmo is going to come out firing. Serena will lose in 3 sets, or win in 2. Mark my words. And unfortunately when Mauresmo makes the final, she will get beat by Maria, because she is a choker...
OK, if the former part of ur prediction were true I'll be willing to kiss ur ass. But if the latter part were true I'm gonna kick ur arse.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Nobody knows...the best player will win...good luck Serena...:D

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
henree said:
If that is the case, then Serena should have been out of the tournament because she has been delayed getting onto the court because of rain delayls previously. If anything, the rain delays would hurt Amelie more because of the pressure she is under to prove that she is Grand Slam champion material.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
It looks like she has a chance. Serena in the first game cant get the ball over or in the net. Her only two points were errors from Mauresmo.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
OK...I was fine till the match started..Now I am as nervous as a virgin in a prison camp...:scared:

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
early break for Serena

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
It looks like she has a chance. Serena in the first game cant get the ball over or in the net. Her only two points were errors from Mauresmo.
She didn't have to do anything. Amelie self destructed after being up 40-15 and Serena broke serve.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
OK...I was fine till the match started..Now I am as nervous as a virgin in a prison camp...:scared:
Serena looks like she is taking care of business. Chill out.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Serena will win in two or lose in three?????????

What a bold prediction :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts