Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good job amelie :D and good fight you put up paola :worship:, who does amelie face next, serena? uh oh she has a losing record against her :devil: but who doesnt :p?

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
shouldn´t be losing a set to Paola on grass though, but still nice job. Now is time for the real rumble: Serena!! Hope the history doesn´t repeat.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
that match against Serena 2 years ago was a BEATDOWN..plain and simple..even tho im not a Momo fan it was hard to watch lol

I hope she does better this time around.

BTW Congrats Amelie and great run again by Paola..maybe after this match Paola can be thinkin..hmm since Im a good doubles player maybe I can transition my netgame to singles?? haha

·
Registered
19,362 Posts
Paola , nice try :clap2:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
Paola :tears::bigcry::sad: Okay, now that I got that out :lol: Felicitaciones Paolita on another great tourney :kiss::worship::yeah:

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
No insult intended to Paola, but it should have been 6-0 6-1. :fiery:

Amelie can't afford to give away the middle third of every match like this. When she comes up against a player of Serena's calibre she'll have to struggle for every game. If she does something like this she'll be thrashed as badly as Jen was.

(Concentrate, Momo! :fiery: You need to be 100% in the zone 100% of the time to have any chance in these last two rounds.)

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
Glad you came through Amélie but that second set :( Pull your head outta your arse and pick up your level of play. There'll be no time for walkabouts against Serena!

Well done Paola!

·
Registered
600 Posts
*~ The Leopard ~* said:

Amelie can't afford to give away the middle third of every match like this. When she comes up against a player of Serena's calibre she'll have to struggle for every game. If she does something like this she'll be thrashed as badly as Jen was.

(Concentrate, Momo! :fiery: You need to be 100% in the zone 100% of the time to have any chance in these last two rounds.)
It's a bit exageratted. Suarez is really a very good player and when she is back in the match it's difficult. Momo will always have moments when she does not play very good. I don't remember a match (at this level of competition) where Momo played awesome during the whole match.
Now I just hope that Serena won't bring her A game because otherwise it won't be pretty :(

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Amelie needs to play like she did against Jen in Berlin. That's the only way to have a chance against Serena on grass. Let's face it, Serena on grass is almost unbeatable.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well done Amelie :)
But what was that in the second set :confused:

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
*~ The Leopard ~* said:

Agree 100% :worship:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Congrats Amélie :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts