Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ana :sad: . It started bad when she double faulted on her 2 serves. Just didn't seem right. Her injury really showed up and unforced errors :confused: . Mauresmo was simply steady

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Disappointing match...expected more of a fight from Ana, but I guess that strapped thigh restricted her. She started to pick up a bit in 2nd set, at 5/2, but it was too late. Well done Momo. Congrats on reaching her first semi-final in Miami. Let's see what happens against Kim or Elena.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, disappointing match indeed. Ana had a real trouble serving and finnishing. Still had some beautiful points. This match was won by experience vs inexperience.

·
Registered
13,511 Posts
well done amelie :yeah: :woohoo: no messing around this time :)

and good fight in the end from ana...

·
Registered
52,551 Posts
Bravo Momo!!!! :bigclap:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
expected a better match from ana.

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
Way to go Mauresmo!

Ana looked very flat out there. Was her first time playing in the stadium I think and the heat has been awful for the last week. She played doubles and singles plus had her thigh and ankle wrapped. The heat/injuries had to have caught up with her. She did show glimpses of how well she plays though. She's had a great tourney here and I absolutely love her game.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
ezekiel said:
Yes, disappointing match indeed. Ana had a real trouble serving and finnishing. Still had some beautiful points. This match was won by experience vs inexperience.
The match was won by someone with two legs versus someone with one and for three games in the second set the one-legged one looked the better player.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Ana will definitely be a force to be reckoned with. Her game is similar to Davenport.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.