Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching her interview last night on TSN and she commented something to the effect that to be a worthy no. 1 you need to win a slam.

With the exception of the William sisters, I thought all the other top 10 players were glad/happy that Kim had snapped Serena's run. :p

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
maybe what shes saying is true, but these are suprising comments coming from someone whos made it obvious she didnt like the sister sister finals last year ;)

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Momo is right...but Kim might just correct that in New York...though I hope not...:D

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
Kimumwe said:
I was watching her interview last night on TSN and she commented something to the effect that to be a worthy no. 1 you need to win a slam.

With the exception of the William sisters, I thought all the other top 10 players were glad/happy that Kim had snapped Serena's run. :p
You are trolling, but explain to me why the other top 10 players are "glad/happy" that kim disloged serena from #1.

·
63,615 Posts
So, what? She tells truth... I also agree with her. She is the #1 fluke while Serena and Venus is injuries.

·
Registered
29,972 Posts
Kimumwe said:

Every top ten player wants to be number one but this is true and Amelie wasn't jealousy.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
Kimumwe said:

And what makes you think that the sisters aren´t happy for Kim?!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
It's true in a way. Can't say that there's no reservation with Kim being number without a slam when all under her have them. It's kind of weird but if it's a problem they need to change the system.

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
on the news today there were reactions from Daniela, Jelena, Justine and Momo.
Justine said that it maybe a pitty she hasn't a slam yet but she was sure it would come and it was a reward of playing good all year
Jelena also mentoned the missing Slam en Momo also. Momo also said that she thought the people were a bit glad that it wasn't all Williams anymore on top
Daniela's words I don't remember but she also was happy for Kim

:)

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Kimumwe said:

:confused: In the interview I watched with Amelie on TSN last night she said nothing like that! What she did say was she wanted to be no.1,and win a slam and that the Williams and the two Belgians were much more consistent.She took NO shot at Kim.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
Amelie sure likes to take shots, though! Let it go, girl! They don´t like girls anyway, so quit it!

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Jen'sFan said:
exactly. people cannot face the truth
Right, the truth being Kim earned #1 without a slam, which means she's had a hell of a record to pull that off. Again, I congratulate her on acheiving it WITHOUT winning any Slams....

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Kimumwe said:

I would like to know how you know what the williams sisters think or feel about kim getting to number one? Did you read some interview or are just assuming? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
fleemke² said:
Momo also said that she thought the people were a bit glad that it wasn't all Williams anymore on top
right

this is the Mauresmo we have come to expect in regard to the sisters

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cybelle Darkholme said:
I would like to know how you know what the williams sisters think or feel about kim getting to number one? Did you read some interview or are just assuming? :rolleyes:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Serena loves being #1 and is not happy with the fact she is about to become #3 or even#4 in the world. Venus is Serena's blood, if lil sis is not happy, she is not.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts