Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
it's just me against the music.
27,316 Posts
Omg!

JULIE! This is your chance!

The USA team is not in bad shape. Ditty has played very competitive matches with Dulko in the past. Plus, Julie and Jill should be able to beat Jozami pretty easily. Then the doubles will be the decisive rubber.

I wrote on Julie's wall to congratulate her and wish her luck! :D

This is amazing. :)

·
Dubai Love
52,429 Posts
USA needs to win this, it is their best draw for Fed Cup in years, they finally don't get Russia in the semis and have Spain now. Don't mess it up:mad:

·
Registered
32,263 Posts
USA needs to win this, it is their best draw for Fed Cup in years, they finally don't get Russia in the semis and have Spain now. Don't mess it up:mad:
I'm sorry but if Serena and Venus don't play, all countries are strong enough to beat their D team. ;)

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
So the team for singles is now Craybas, Oudin and Ditty? Wow... Didn't the US used to be a great tennis nation??? :help:

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
Isnt Serena ans Venus on the Usa Fed Cup team?

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
Isnt Serena ans Venus on the Usa Fed Cup team?
No. In order to be eligible for the 2012 Olympics, they don't have to play Fed Cup until 2011.

·
Registered
35,852 Posts
OMG Julie!!! What an amazing opportunity. She can certainly take out Jozami and let's hope she can pull out the upset against Dulko. I'd love to see her play doubles with Liezel though, especially given her recent rise in the doubles ranks.

Sad for Bethanie though, especially as she lives 30 minutes away from where this is being held.

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
I think Beth's hip injury was reaggravated due to different reasons. ;)

Good luck USA! :unsure:

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,470 Posts
I'm sorry but if Serena and Venus don't play, all countries are strong enough to beat their D team. ;)
Their D team? The scary thing is that this is still very much their B Team. I don't even want to think about what their D team would comprise of. Navratilova would probably be forced to come out of retirement again. :help:

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
Their D team? The scary thing is that this is still very much their B Team. I don't even want to think about what their D team would comprise of. Navratilova would probably be forced to come out of retirement again. :help:
The D team would probably consist of players like Rolle and King. Oh wait, oops. :eek:

·
Registered
32,951 Posts
Beth :hug:

Get better.

And thread-starter, it's "Mattek-Sands" now ;)

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Yay Julie! Please do not suck.

Wonder why King was not asked to play since she and Huber would at least secure the double match.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts