Tennis Forum banner

2461 - 2476 of 2476 Posts

·
Come on 24th!
7,249 Posts
Does anyone have any good highlights of the 2018 RG Final between Simona and Sloane?
The problem with RG highlights is that French Federation of Tennis would usually claim the copyright and then your videos are automatically blocked. Especially for big matches like these (I tried uploading Errani vs Stosur's SF from years ago, completely blocked. Even Venus's 2012 1R match was blocked).

So I guess you'd have to watch the full match.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Does anyone have any of these from Dubai 2008?:
1R:
Kirilenko vs A. Bondarenko
Sfar vs Safina
Mirza vs Dushevina
QF:
Chakvetadze vs Jankovic

·
Registered
3,274 Posts

Tough first round in Wimbledon, good match overall.
It's a shame Sania had so many injuries, at least she had a good doubles career!
I hope India gets more talent like her in the future :)

Also, I wonder if anyone has the highlights of her win against Bondarenko in the 2005 Hyderabad Open finals

·
Come on 24th!
7,249 Posts
Just thought I would put it out here.

Used to be named “donellcareytennis" on youtube (actually some of the videos on the main page were mine).

But back then Youtube was more strict with copyright claims and most of my videos got blocked and the channel itself got blocked (which is why you won't be able to click into those highlights anymore).

Created a new channel a couple of weeks ago to start over - reuploaded the old ones and made some new ones (updating every day since I've got time due to COVID19).

Below is my new channel - hope y'all like it (123 videos and counting)

2461 - 2476 of 2476 Posts