Tennis Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1249 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Trend, please reconsider the polls. I think that most were probably expecting large posts rather than the single PM pics that you sent out. No sweat either way here. Thanks for your time, always.

·
-Team Yastremska-
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,204
@Trend-setter do you have an HD version of this? :)
Yes. (To be honest, it was one of the choice for the in-future-poll3 lol)

That would be unfair to us, who participated. We were looking forward to full sets from the poll winning picture.

Would urge you to reconsider your decision
Please do not tell me it wasnt fair&square. Participated members got the reward. "Full sets" - yeah, nice try... :lol:
OK, then lets say its postponed and not revoked.

trend,
can you confirm my request on masha media?
I will close that asap.

What you all should expect and you may notice; a landing/blog homepage where I'll post the brand-new pics, simple new article per sets - nothing special (and make a tweet feed about them); nicer hq viewing page; a new board (for the old pics like this thread but still not decided yet the use of that); old pics from mashamedia will be not available (for a while at least) because of the background changes! Save them now.

·
-Team Yastremska-
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,210

·
-Team Yastremska-
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,217
Is it me or do the USO 2005 pics not work anymore? Can't see them. :shrug:
Hey, you had ... like 4-5 months to get them all, even those were zipped :lol:

It was supposed to keep alive the old host -or at least till I can migrate them to the new- but then the bastards suddenly started to overcharge me (& more times - it was ridiculous) like there's no tomorrow for NO USE so I just needed to shut down fast (around february). It's affect the contents since june to january.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Use google photos so they don't expire then post the links

·
-Team Yastremska-
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,220
My bad I guess :bigcry:
Yeah, and now its on someone else to help you out and re-upload that pack :) ... but be prepared, I guess almost no one will help as the most lurker just dont care enough to give something back but like to leech everything and complain about anything.:rolleyes:

1201 - 1220 of 1249 Posts