Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cry me a f.ucking river!!!!!!!! shes in the final and shes here to stay!! why are you hating on her? cause she looks good and she is talented, awwwwwww, jealous... :eek:

its ok tho, masha is a fighter!!!!!!!!!! she made so many winners and won an incredible match!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
how can anyone not like her :scratch: ...must be the same morons who dislike Marti

*wishing for a Marti vs. Maria Wimby final*

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
Maria is sooo annoying. She is hot as heck and my age, but her on court antics are a bit too much. The way she thinks that she can act the same way a champion does is quite annoying. She could be a champion come Saturday, but I hope that Serena has something to say about that. The grunting, the time she takes between points and the actions she displays make me chringe watching her play.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
16,153 Posts
K-Dog said:
Maria is sooo annoying. She is hot as heck and my age, but her on court antics are a bit too much. The way she thinks that she can act the same way a champion does is quite annoying. She could be a champion come Saturday, but I hope that Serena has something to say about that. The grunting, the time she takes between points and the actions she displays make me chringe watching her play.
We all know grunting never is a thing the Williams do or many other top players .. damn Maria

and taking time between points .. She takes about as much time as any other player .. but because she is younger shame on her

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
K-Dog said:
Exactly.

Between her and Serena it is going to be a shriekfest and you cam imagine who is going to be more annoying and her name isn't Serena.

But seriously, it is the media that is making me sick of her. Can you imagine what it is going to be like if she wins that's why I want Serena to win.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Leave the poor girl alone, I saw her being interviewed today she is very sweet but she does come across as a sort of dizzy blond which is quite enchanting.

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
PointBlank said:
We all know grunting never is a thing the Williams do or many other top players .. damn Maria

and taking time between points .. She takes about as much time as any other player .. but because she is younger shame on her

No, it's because she acts like a champion and she isn't(yet). All the self pumping up, the father scares me, and the time between points must make some veterens annoyed. Maria just is some annoying on the court. Serena's grunts are pleasent sounding, her come-ons are tasteful and done at the right times. Maria does it all the time. I wouldn't mind Maria if she didn't act that way on the court.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
SharapovaKixA$$ said:
cry me a f.ucking river!!!!!!!! shes in the final and shes here to stay!! why are you hating on her? cause she looks good and she is talented, awwwwwww, jealous... :eek:

its ok tho, masha is a fighter!!!!!!!!!! she made so many winners and won an incredible match!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:
Tell me SharapovaKixA$$, do you like every single player? Is here is no player you dislike?

EVERY succesful player is going to get people that don't like them, just face it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I wouldn't call her annoying. She loves the game so much - it's just a way for her to express her feelings.

I just watched Davenport-Sharapova on NBC - she is a pure joy to watch. Such a concentration, such a fight for each point - just unbelievable. Combined with her natural talent and good looks - she's probably the best thing happened to women's tennis in a last few years.

Tour really needed someone like her with all the injures (Williams sisters, Belgians) and retirements/semi-retirements (Hingis, Kournikova) bringing down the popularity of the game.

·
Registered
556 Posts
K-Dog said:
Serena's grunts are pleasent sounding, her come-ons are tasteful and done at the right times.
oh come on, i love serena, but 'come ons' on opponents double faults are not really done at the right time IMO.
almost everybody grunts out there now, and when it reaches certain amount of decibels i don't see such a big difference whether it comes from serena, maria, monika or whoever!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
...Serena is more annoying...it's the way she bends over when she clenches her fist...and her grunt is really irritating...you can tell she only does it to be annoying...and she has no taste... :)

·
Registered
13,073 Posts
K-Dog said:
No, it's because she acts like a champion and she isn't(yet). All the self pumping up, the father scares me, and the time between points must make some veterens annoyed. Maria just is some annoying on the court. Serena's grunts are pleasent sounding, her come-ons are tasteful and done at the right times. Maria does it all the time. I wouldn't mind Maria if she didn't act that way on the court.
I think I remember several players who acted like champions before they actually became ones.

·
Registered
11,485 Posts
Willow said:
...Serena is more annoying...it's the way she bends over when she clenches her fist...and her grunt is really irritating...you can tell she only does it to be annoying...and she has no taste... :)
its funny cuz i like that

but if maria did the same thing i would hate it

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
i'm actually looking forward to a 45-minute final with Serena dishinh out bagels and breadsticks. i usually just hope for a good 3-set dramatic match, but I'd be much happier to see the Sharapova-hype machine take a tumble. The last thing the WTA needs is another spoilt-brat cover-girl: at least Kournikova was classy on the court and not talking herself up all the time.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
K-Dog said:
:haha: I know you're serious, but take a deep breath and read your post again. Ponder it....and then imagine how it might appear to Marie fans...

"Serena's grunts are pleasent sounding..."

:wavey:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Maria' grunt is sooooo hot :hearts:

Not like Serena's or Monica's (They just sound constipated)

·
This is my fancy user title
9,102 Posts
You guys hate her coz she believes she is a winner, if she went out there and in her head she thought she was gonna lose, she more then likely would have. And for those who say she isn't a champ yet, wtf she has 3 titles, that is more then enough in my book to give her the title of champ. You people really need to find some new hobbies, hating on people becoz they take there time and pump themselves up is kinda fucking retarded. You guys are just as bad as the williams haters. You all need to stfu.

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Hello, my name is obatafan, and i don't like Masha.

I don't like her style of game, she does have unbelievable power, but when she is challenged and she can't blow someone off court like usual, her response is to hit harder, I just don't respect that and don't enjoy watching it. She was very lucky to get past Ai in the QF IMO.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
baleineau said:
The last thing the WTA needs is another spoilt-brat cover-girl: at least Kournikova was classy on the court and not talking herself up all the time.
what the WTA really needs is more lovely talented players like Maria (both Maria's :D )

1 - 20 of 35 Posts