Doubles (w/ Stubbs): 20 :D
Doubles (w/ Petrova): 23 :D

Mary is climbing the ladder on all fronts!!!! Well done :kiss:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
saby said:
Yes !!! very good news, but I'm a little disapointed, french journalist said she will be around 40 after US Open :confused: but anyways it's still better than before.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

40 would be even better lol :D

She would have been close to 30 if she made the quarters but she has 4 more tourney's left this year to crack it, plus possibly another in January before the Aus Open.

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
saby said:
Yes !!! very good news, but I'm a little disapointed, french journalist said she will be around 40 after US Open :confused: but anyways it's still better than before.

:angel: :angel: :angel:
Do you know, I was a little disappointed at the singles rank, too -I thought Mary's fine singles run at the Open would at least propel her firmly into the Top 50 again - but it won't be long now....

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I think that her level (san diego and US open)is the same has a member of the top 25. But this part of the season is not the best for her, whatever, she might goes better and better so we can be confident for the end of the year and moreover for 2004 :hearts: :hearts:
Mary is THE BEST!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.