Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yes, this is a great win for Mary because Maria was in very good form.

I just hope she gets over Paola in the next round - she is probably the second hardest player for Pierce to beat after Sugiyama!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well done Mary!!!!!!! :bounce:

Finally...Mary meeting Paola in her TRUE form!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Go and beat Paola!!!!!!!!!!! :lick:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Fuh.....

ashwu said:
Mark, Ash....I love that pic too!!!! :hearts:

One of the delicious pose of our queen for quite sometime....what an outfit!!!!!! :lick:

emm...Mark... can u plz start a new gallery Toronto....I'm dying to see more pix of Mary now!!!!!!!! :hearts:

All the best for Mary here in toronto!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Mary looks fitter than ever!!She looks fabulous!!
I love her outfit!

Maam is really kicking some ass now!
My prediction: Maam beats Paola 6/3 6/3 !!

Allez Maam!If Mary wins this one it's nearly 100% sure that they show Mary on Eurosport because her next opponent is Daniela Hantuchova (Propably)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Good first run for Mary, I think she'll have no real problems to beat Suarez, Mary looks great and fit, I just wanted her to be back in shape and it's seems to be the case.... :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
19,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mamno_MARYFAN said:
Mark, Ash....I love that pic too!!!! :hearts:

One of the delicious pose of our queen for quite sometime....what an outfit!!!!!! :lick:

emm...Mark... can u plz start a new gallery Toronto....I'm dying to see more pix of Mary now!!!!!!!! :hearts:

All the best for Mary here in toronto!!!!!! :)
Hello,

I have already started a Gallery for the Rogers AT&T Cup. If you go to my updated news section here:

http://www.mary-pierce.org/updated_news_for_the_site.htm

regards

Mark

·
Registered
14,489 Posts
Way to go Maam - and you're right she looked fit at Wimbeldon but she just looks so much fitter now! Good luck against Paola she's a tough customer but Maam is playing great right now -should be interesting!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
the match

I watched the match today on eurosport
and she played a very good match
thr swedish comentator was very impressed with the way she played
she had 26 winners and 13 unforced errors....that's very good

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
OMG!I am so pissed off right now...I thought that they could show that match on Eurosport but I didn't even watch that show because I thought that Mary isn't in it...And Sebbe says that she was...NOOOO!!I wanted so much to see her...And I just forgot it....I am so Stupid, so stupid.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.