Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mary Pierce (FRA) Rennae Stubbs (AUS) 6-4, 6-1 def. (3) Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) Martina Navratilova (USA)

This is great news I am so happy for them and they will play Elena Bovina and Els Callens in the final.

regards

Mark

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Hi Mark :wavey:

I downloaded the 'Eclipse' video from your website yesterday and it is just awesome, I've been watching it over and over lol!!! Let us know when you get more video's loaded :D

Mary has done so well this week - she will play a qualifier in the first round of Toronto as well!

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey that is so great that you use my site. I hope that you might singn the guest book.

Well I have put 3 more videos in the last week or so from 1997.

OH that is cool that Mary will hopefully have a good first match then.

take care

Mark

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
OMG!!!!Well done Mary!This is just awesome!!
I really hope that Mary takes this title with Stubbsy!!Mary and Stubbsy ------> Awesome team!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Cool!!!!

Wow...this is truly wonderful!!!!! :hearts:

Well done to Mary and Renae!!!! :)

I must say that Mary's team rite now is one of the best women's doubles that we have....other than the Williams sisters....I think that Mary's results with Renae has been better compared to when she was Hingis.... ;)

A doubles title at this year's US open, perhaps..... :bounce:

( I hope so...its very possible guys!!!!!!!! :D )

anyway....I think that this is a great booster for Mary's confidence in her singles...especially at Toronto this year!!!!

Good luck Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

·
Banned
250 Posts
Mary was wise to pick Stubbs at a partner Stubbs is a very good doubles player :)

VAMOS MARY

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This is just so cool :bounce: :) Mary is THE BEST :bounce: :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts