Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mary Pierce is looking for a partner to play with her immediately because her original partner Widjaja has retired and her new partner Stevenson has chosen a new partner when Pierce was taking her break (Although Mary would appreciate if Alex would play with her again).

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Stevenson's old partner should have thought about that before "phantom" retiring. I'd appreciate having a constant partner for once. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to inform you Leena that there was no talk of Mary retiring anywhere. So I dunno if your delusional or what but it seems that you have been obsessed with Mary's "retirement" or whatever.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Sorry... "indefinite break". :rolleyes:

I just think it's a bit rude to suggest I should drop my doubles' team just like that... but from TTT, I already know you're an ass... so it doesn't surprise me.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im an ass from TTT? lol. Just tell me one time I was an ass in TTT pls, cause I dont ever recall talking to you in that forum. Thanks

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O yes and about that rude thing. Lets take a moment and think about who the real, rude person in here is...

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
ASV needs a partner.

Mary and Arantxa?

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure! :D. Mary and Arantxa it is :wavey:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts