Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

if Mary is not fit for RG, she cannot defend the title and then she would loose half of her points, therefore she should try it on every account, no matter if she
is fit or not!

Please get well soon Mary, we need you in RG

See you

Dave

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
she will be ;)

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Roland Garros is pretty much what she looks forward to every year. Even though she is having foot problems, she is still staying in good shape :)

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Mary has pulled out of the FCC i am so worried about her.

Sorry i have not been around for a while. My Grandpa passed away and also a friend from work was killed in a car accident and my other friend is in intensive care

Mark

·
--
6,378 Posts
Mark Spruce said:

Sorry i have not been around for a while. My Grandpa passed away and also a friend from work was killed in a car accident and my other friend is in intensive care

Mark
omg, i'm so sorry for you

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Mark Spruce said:

Mark
:hug:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Mark Spruce said:

Mark
:eek: :kiss: :hug:

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Mark Spruce said:

Mark
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you Mark

·
Registered
384 Posts
Belmont Lad said:
OOPS, I confused you with Katherine! Sorry! :)
Jup, I almost thought that as I read it ;) ! I think we will have fun with the live score again soon! Keep the faith in Mary!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Mark Spruce said:
Hey, I'm so sorry about it.. I'm moving at the moment but I will write to you as soon as I'm able to. Take care.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts