1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mary lost to Paola with 6-4 7-5 :(
I don't understand why Mary has such a hard time
to beat Suarez,before this match she was down 1-3
in matches and now it is 1-4.......

Does anyone know if Mary is playing next week in New Heaven??

Best of luck Mary, no matter what happens
I will always support you

· Registered
1,308 Posts
Suarez had a great tournament in LA last week, she is in form, but with the first round match of Mary i thought that Pierce can beat Paola, it's strange to see mary having so much trouble to beat Suarez...Anyway i don't know if Mary is suppose to play in New Heaven but if she wants to she'll probably get a Wild Card. Mary 's got to continue her improvment and she will succeed an other time :) :bounce: :wavey:

· Registered
19,849 Posts
Well it is sad that Mary lost today, she always seems to have a hard time against Paola. But I know she will beat her one day, just like Mary beat Hingis in the Semi ar RG 2000.

Mary is on her way back and is continuing to get better.

And from the photos she is getting back into shape.

regards

Mark

Will always support you Mary 110%

· Registered
1,308 Posts
Any statistics???????? Thank you :wavey:

· Banned
341 Posts
Latest news

In Toronto open, Paola Suarez was defeated Daniela Hantuchova 6-2 & 6-0 in third round.

What do you think? :confused:

· Registered
1,308 Posts
Logic

· Registered
749 Posts
Oh nooooo!!!!

What a shame....Mary lost.... :sad:

Yeah guys...I'm quite puzzled too...why Mary seems to have problems when playing Paola...maybe because she has lost quite a number of matches to her in the past....mindset problem, I suppose...

Hopefully when Mary won more matches....she would be more confident in meeting Paola....

Any reviews for that match, guys???...love to see Mary's statistics....

Oh well...Good luck Mary for ur next tourney!!!

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
1,308 Posts
PierceCheng said:
Logic? I'm tell you, Nicolas cizeron, I found Paola Suarez's latest news on Yahoo today!! :mad:

I was just trying to say that is was logic to see suarez beating Hantuchova 6,2 6,0, Suarez is an excellent and very dangerous player...

· Banned
341 Posts
Continuing for latest news

In Toronto open, Paola Suarez was defeated Vera Zvonareva 2-6, 6-2, 6-4 in quarter finals.

· Banned
341 Posts
In Toronto open, Paola Suarez was lost to Russian Lina Krasnoroutskaya 4-6, 6-4, 5-7 in semifinals.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.