Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Defeat in Los Angeles...only stumbling :) Mary is in form. Before she lost in the opening round in Los Angeles, she had attained final in Rosmalen with Nadia Pietrova, 4r Wimbledon and 3r Acura Classic :) . Mary is self-assured, decisive, determined, valiant and strong ;) . She crushed Anshley Cargill, Eleni Danilidou, Virginie Razzano and Conchita Martinez :clap2: :clap2: . I hope Mary has not new injury.

She will continue her itinerary in Toronto ( last warm up before US Open ).

I keep one`s fingers crossed for Mary !!

Come on Mary !!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
:worship:
Yeah............ I like to hear this kind of goods words instead of some stupids whining. :bounce:

You rock man !!!

COM'ON MARY
:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Piotrek

Well said DUDE !!!!!!! We always need more people to be so happy and behind Mary as you :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

VAMOS Mar-ie Pierce :angel: :angel: :angel:

regards

Mark

·
Registered
751 Posts
emm...yeah...well said!!! :D

We need more enthusiastic fans like yourself here aa!!!!! :wavey:

anyway...there's no doubt about it ....Mary is in good form.... :bounce:

Hopefully she does well in Toronto!!

GO MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

p.s. : I love Mary's new dress....emmmm.... :lick:

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
Wa-hay!! I'm off to Toronto this morning for the first two days of the tennis, and the chance to se Mary live! I've seen her at Eastbourne, both times she's played there,but that's never her happiest hunting ground, so it'll be fab seeing her on 'home ground' and on a favoured surface!! Fingers crossed for a top performance from Ms.Pierce!!!!!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
I'm happy to see that everybody here has the same goal, CHEER and HELP Mary the better way we possibily can!!!

THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT MARY

:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
OUR Mary

Mar-ie Pierce

The Blonde Bomber !!!!!!!!!!

Fierce Pierce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Mary is Just THE BEST!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :) :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts