Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a french web site Mary may have an injury, it seems that she had a lot of difficulty to move during the little piece of match that she had last night, it might the same injury as in Charleston, Berlin...
Myskina leads 7,6 2,0... :sad: :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,041 Posts
Hello,

I hope that Mary is not injured. Mary did well ot get to a tie break, it is just a shame that she could not win.

GO MARY give it your best shot.

We know you can do it.

Feel so proud of your self !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
403 Posts
If Mary Pierce have an injury really, then only has is called her to withdraw from the U.S. open, after waits her the sick and wounded to convalesce says again.

I really hope she will not gets any injury again!! At the same times, I hope she can defeat Russian Anastasia Myskina!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,950 Posts
i have to say she wasn't moving as well as in the dokic match and she didn't look like she was playing very well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
872 Posts
Mary est blessée à l'aîne, à cause de l'humidité et d'un manque d'échauffement du à la programmation des organisateurs de l'us open, qui manquent cruellement de professionalisme.

Cette pluie, encore une, ne peut que soigner Mary. Le mieux serait carrément qu'elle ne joue pas du tout ce soir (heure française) et qu'elle ne reprenne que demain, histoire de se reposer !

Si qqn peut et veut me traduire en anglais pr les autres, il peut le faire ... moi non, my english is too bad sorry ! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,183 Posts
hope she can make use of the rain delay
think more carefully and fight for a impressive rally as what she did when she was against dokic
0-2 in the second can be saved,not a serious problem
cheer up pls,mary
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wizzy Maryfan said:
Mary est blessée à l'aîne, à cause de l'humidité et d'un manque d'échauffement du à la programmation des organisateurs de l'us open, qui manquent cruellement de professionalisme.

Cette pluie, encore une, ne peut que soigner Mary. Le mieux serait carrément qu'elle ne joue pas du tout ce soir (heure française) et qu'elle ne reprenne que demain, histoire de se reposer !

Si qqn peut et veut me traduire en anglais pr les autres, il peut le faire ... moi non, my english is too bad sorry ! :rolleyes:
translation of wizzy point of view: Mary is injured because of the humidity,and a lake of exercixes before the match due to of the very bad schedule of play. The rain can give Mary the time to be healthy, if she can't play tonight and if she must play thursday, time for her to get back in shape...

Tu a raison mais si mary ne peut pas jouer aujourd'hui elle risque d'être affaiblie sur le plan mentale, jouer un match sur 4 jours c'est la misère! Mais il est vrai que si elle ne joue pas, sa blessure qui n'était peu être qu'une douleur pourrait avoir disparue jeudi. Si elle est bléssée je préfererais qu'elle déclare forfait histoire de ne pas compromettre sa saison, si elle n'est pas bléssée elle a vraiment encore de quoi battre Myskina.

Mary is just THE BEST!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,041 Posts
nicolas cizeron

Thanks so much for the news. I hope that mary is OK. It might seem no more play today.

GO MARY

Take care babe

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
751 Posts
just saw Mary on TV!!!!

Hi guys!!!!! :wavey:

I just switched on my TV this morning (Starsports) and suddenly there were commentators interviewing Myskina!!!

Naturally I was very horrified :eek: because I thought she had won against Mary....but then they were just askin her about how the rain 's affecting her match with Mary (fuh....sigh of relief)

Then...guess what...they interviewed Mary!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

She looked very much relaxed, happy and calm....she said that she was just relaxing...listening to music while waiting for the rain to stop....she also said that naturally any rain delays would help any player who was down in her match....

she said that she's feeling better...and that she's improving match by match.... ;)

oh well...hope is not lost yet....I hope Mary will play better after the rain delay... :bounce:

MARY WILL BEAT MYSKINA....COME ON MARY!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
i dont think shes injured just is surprised shes playing a stick in the 4th round :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think that the two french web site which was saying that Mary was injured made a mistake, because yesterday Pierce was ready to play, with no pain :) before a new rain delay, i'm so sorry for that wrong information this is not from me, If Mary is not injured i would be so happy, because it means that she can beat Anastasia and that she will play normally after the US OPEN... I'm really really sorry i thought that it was a good idea to prevent mary's fan but i did not check if that information was right, sorry :sad: :sad: :sad:

Mary is just THE BEST!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
403 Posts
nicolas cizeron said:
I think that the two french web site which was saying that Mary was injured made a mistake, because yesterday Pierce was ready to play, with no pain :) before a new rain delay, i'm so sorry for that wrong information this is not from me, If Mary is not injured i would be so happy, because it means that she can beat Anastasia and that she will play normally after the US OPEN... I'm really really sorry i thought that it was a good idea to prevent mary's fan but i did not check if that information was right, sorry :sad: :sad: :sad:

Mary is just THE BEST!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
If really does not have the matter, that was best. Nicolas cizeron, you will want the next time to be careful some!! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
751 Posts
Emmm...its good to know that Mary is not injured after all!!!! :D

Anyway....I can't hold the suspense anymore....I'm dying to konw th outcome of Mary's match...

emm...just to cheer us up, I've found Pam Shriver's prediction of Mary's match from ESPN tennis....



"Anastasia Myskina (7), Russia, vs. Mary Pierce, France

Based on experience in majors, I would give the slightest edge to Pierce, even though she's ranked so low. Myskina has been playing tight tennis but winning. She's survived three matches that went the distance. It looks like she's trying to protect her seed. Maybe playing Pierce she won't feel so tense because she has the better movement, hits the ball more consistently and is injury-free. But Pierce, a two-time major winner, has bigger weapons.
Pick: Pierce"

so...even though Mary's down in her match...I hope that Mary will forget her current situation and come out BLAZING to the destroy Myskina....I've always felt that Mary does best when she plays her natural game...which is to attack, attack, ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

COME ON MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

p.s: anybody know whether it's still raining in NY anymore??? :confused:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
Wow did everyone no Mary where's contacts!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,041 Posts
Well i know if we all think POSITIVE for Mary she can pull it out against Myskina.

YOU GO GIRL

regards

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mamno_MARYFAN said:
Emmm...its good to know that Mary is not injured after all!!!! :D

Anyway....I can't hold the suspense anymore....I'm dying to konw th outcome of Mary's match...

emm...just to cheer us up, I've found Pam Shriver's prediction of Mary's match from ESPN tennis....



"Anastasia Myskina (7), Russia, vs. Mary Pierce, France

Based on experience in majors, I would give the slightest edge to Pierce, even though she's ranked so low. Myskina has been playing tight tennis but winning. She's survived three matches that went the distance. It looks like she's trying to protect her seed. Maybe playing Pierce she won't feel so tense because she has the better movement, hits the ball more consistently and is injury-free. But Pierce, a two-time major winner, has bigger weapons.
Pick: Pierce"

so...even though Mary's down in her match...I hope that Mary will forget her current situation and come out BLAZING to the destroy Myskina....I've always felt that Mary does best when she plays her natural game...which is to attack, attack, ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

COME ON MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

p.s: anybody know whether it's still raining in NY anymore??? :confused:

In fact Mary really had a pain, but not a real injury. Has you just said Mary tactics must be attack, she is more powerfull and her game's got more mix than Myskina' If the weather is good and mary healthy, myskina will have some troubles....!

Mary is just THE BEST!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top