Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.......It's not too luckuy for Mary in Garros Goland this year! :sad:

Shr is going to face the 28th seed Agentina Fernanedz and probably Barbarb Scheet in the second round,both of them has a good performance in clay courts

Okay,assuming that Mary can dear with them together with the French audiance,but she will face the First seed Serena Williams in the 3rd rouund,it seems a big challege to Mary!!!Since her comeback,she just can at most beach the world no.10 player.
I hope she can has a big damge to Serena or even a big surprise against the No.1 player!

Go,Mary!!! :devil:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
WOW that is a hard one.

You never know is she faces Serena. Well all I hope that she will put up a good show. I am sure that Mary has a few suprises.

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
Mark Spruce said:
WOW that is a hard one.

You never know is she faces Serena. Well all I hope that she will put up a good show. I am sure that Mary has a few suprises.

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark
You are right, I really hope she will play good :angel:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Oh dear!!!

It's a tough draw for Mary this year.... :sad:

Wow...that's tough...Fernandez, Schett and Serena... :mad:

Well...throughout this tournament...I'm going to always bear in my mind the match between my queen and Serena at the Indian Wells 2000...where Mary won 6-1 6-2....thus...we know that Mary had beaten Serena before...I just hope that she's going to just go for her shots ....and not be intimidated by Serena's shots...

I know that its going to be a little far-fetched...but there might be a slim chance that Mary might cause an upset...anyway...i know that Mary is going to give her 100% performance here... :D

Whatever happens...I shall always love Mary Pierce!!!! :bounce: :worship: :bounce: :worship:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
403 Posts
My hope

Edman said:
Well.......It's not too luckuy for Mary in Garros Goland this year! :sad:

Shr is going to face the 28th seed Agentina Fernanedz and probably Barbarb Scheet in the second round,both of them has a good performance in clay courts

Okay,assuming that Mary can dear with them together with the French audiance,but she will face the First seed Serena Williams in the 3rd rouund,it seems a big challege to Mary!!!Since her comeback,she just can at most beach the world no.10 player.
I hope she can has a big damge to Serena or even a big surprise against the No.1 player!

Go,Mary!!! :devil:
Me too! But I not hope she will be defeat by Serena Williams or injury again! :sad:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
mamno_MARYFAN-- I have to agree what ever happens to Mary I will always support and love her

Mark

·
Registered
751 Posts
Mark Spruce said:
mamno_MARYFAN-- I have to agree what ever happens to Mary I will always support and love her

Mark

Yeah...me too Mark...

I just hope that she will play her best and have a good time...

given her current situation...(injuries, lack of matches, etc)....I'll understand if her best tennis right now is not going to be enough to beat the top players....yet...

but deep down inside my heart...I still think that there is still more of Mary's tennis to come...we've seen it throughout the years....(remember French Open 94??)....and the other girls better watch out by then...

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

Good Luck!!!!!!!! :bounce:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts