Registered
3,564 Posts
Enjoyed thanks!

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it says file not found
I'm sorry about that. You have to have a high speed internet broadband in order to see ESPN's videos.

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
that was nice

"When Serena's fit...good luck" -Renae Stubbs

:yeah:

·
Registered
14,233 Posts
I liked that :)

I also agree that Venus is the best athlete I've ever seen, maybe Steffi and Serena at their peaks were nearly as athletic but for her entire career, when she's been playing, even if she's been firing UEs all over the place, Venus has still been such a tremendous mover and athletic force.

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
I liked that :)

I also agree that Venus is the best athlete I've ever seen, maybe Steffi and Serena at their peaks were nearly as athletic but for her entire career, when she's been playing, even if she's been firing UEs all over the place, Venus has still been such a tremendous mover and athletic force.
:worship:

I bet Mary didn't like those comments:devil:

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
Mary likes Venus. Always has.

SF
No she doesn't. She's admitted that she doesn't get along with Venus, and that Serena doesn't even talk to her anymore.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
It's funny how surprised Mary seemed by Stubb's compliment of Venus' athletic ability.

·
Registered
33,472 Posts
I liked Renae Stubbs' comments. She also appears to be fun-loving as opposed to taking ones-self overly serious. :lol:

I wonder if the American commentators have received a serious talking to about Venus and Serena. So far 2 of them [Mary C. And Bud C.] have been surprisingly and uncharacteristically civil. Well, actually, Bud is usually fair with his critique if not always on the money.
Anyway, I hope this tiny trend continues. :D

·
Registered
33,068 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
That was a good clip. :yeah: Venus is a tremendous athlete. Her movement is a weapon by itself - she can run down and reach just about any ball on the court. She and Serena both play unheralded defense. Both of them can turn defense into offense with one shot. Amazing. :worship:

·
Registered
78 Posts
;10842091 said:
No she doesn't. She's admitted that she doesn't get along with Venus, and that Serena doesn't even talk to her anymore.
When did she admit that?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts