Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has been watching NBC's coverage of the Olympics here in the US, have you seen Mary Carillo discussing the luge? I've only seen her commentate tennis for CBS and TNT. Does she have a contract with NBC? Is she a clost luge expert? It just makes me laugh whenever I see her, and I was just wondering if anyone knows the connection between her and the luge.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Is she a closet luge expert?
LOL! :eek: Is there such a thing???

In retrospect, the figure skating competition could have made good use of her sarcasm and quick wit. I say stick her in all the events. Most of them could use some wry commentary to spark interest. How bout curling???

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Lol, the funny thing about this board, is that people always post topics that I am thinking about;)

Yeah, I noticed Mary Carillo today commentating for the luge. I asked my mom "Hey, is that Mary Carillo? I thought she only commentated for tennis." It was funny seeing her, but yeah, I love her. She's definetly somethin else. Always comes up with something uniquely funny to say.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Mary has done this before. I think she has a split contract. I think she may have even worked for NBC in 2000 Summer games.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts