Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
In my new place!!
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice run in the second set, from 0-3 down she doesnt lose a game!
CONGRATS! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
wow awsome GO MARY GO! ...mase chek out my thread....!

·
Registered
10,884 Posts
Great job by Mary!!!!!!! It's nice to see two veterans still trying to do well on tour. I think this was like their 18th match, the most Mary has competed against one player.

Good luck the rest of the way Mary and better luck next time Conchita!!!

·
Banned
947 Posts
Jakeev said:
Great job by Mary!!!!!!! It's nice to see two veterans still trying to do well on tour. I think this was like their 18th match, the most Mary has competed against one player.

Good luck the rest of the way Mary and better luck next time Conchita!!!
i couldn't agree more, jakeev. martinez has already proven herself a formidable competitor in the senior stage of her career and pierce is fighting her wya back from injuries. i wish it was a more compelling match (they've had a few of them in the past) but as you said, it really is nice to see veterans plugging away, and showing they can still pose a threat on some level.

·
Banned
341 Posts
Well done!! Mary Pierce!!

Well done!! Mary Pierce, I know you defeat Conchita Martinez after, your next competitor is American Lisa Raymond. Therefore, I hope you can defeat her!! :bounce: :bounce:

God bless you, Mary Pierce!! :angel: :wavey:

Mary Pierce in second round scores of Acura Classic

·
Banned
947 Posts
Jakeev said:
I think this was like their 18th match, the most Mary has competed against one player.
i just checked the itf site and you're correct; it was their 18th time playing. pierce leads their head-to-head 12-6.

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
hell yeah! :D Well done, Mahree.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.