Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone be able to post it or paraphrase or tell me something about it? I heard it was really nice and classy, but unfortunately espn didn't show it (no surprise there).

Sorry if it's posted somewhere else, I'd love to see the link.

Thanx, in advance!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,123 Posts
please post it still. it's the only thing in the finals i want to hear about.

still :sad: for you, marti...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
by way of joaco, in the general messages

Martina's speech (for the ones who could see it...

Martina said on her speech... "well, today I think I'm overwhelmed with feelings, I mean... Jennifer played those match points great, maybe if I'd had the heineken beer I would have won that final point (joke & laughter) (she sighs) Once again I had a wonderfull time a great tournament and thanks everyone for coming out and watching the match. Well I had a tought surgery, and I had a great comeback winning a tournament last week, and this wasn't in my expectations. I don't know if I should be happy for today or be crying But I have to look forward (what a great champion). We're gonna have many more finals here and I hope to get revenge. Thank you also to my mom, your support, you're wonderfull, Anthony ( ) and my doctor back home. This is overwhelming, thank you very much"

APLAUDE, APLAUDE

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
A first class speach from a first class woman! Especially when you consider how losing that match much have hurt her.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,123 Posts
oh my God... marti, i wish i were as brave as you... :sad:

thanks hugetennis fan :)

<font size=6 face="Rage Italic">you inspire me a lot, martina hingis..</font>

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
That's our Marti!!!!!:angel: :bounce: :kiss:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts