Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 557 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
30,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few people in here and in GM have been asking for it, hence the new thread. Plus Marri told me to do it :p

Please try not to fill it with crap off topic posts :lol: :tape:

2007 Completed Tournaments:
31/12/06 - Gold Coast (Singles - Final)
07/01/07 - Sydney (Singles - 1R)
15/01/07 - Australian Open (Singles - QF, Doubles - 2R)
29/01/07 - Toyko (Singles - Won)
19/02/07 - Dubai (Singles - QF, Doubles - 1R)
26/02/07 - Doha (Singles - QF, Doubles - Won)
05/02/07 - Indian Wells (Singles - QF)
19/03/07 - Miami (Singles - 3R)
25/06/07 - Wimbledon (Singles - 3R)
30/07/07 - San Diego (Singles - 3R)
06/08/07 - Los Angeles (Singles - 2R, Doubles - 2R)
27/08/07 - US Open (Singles - 3R, Doubles - 3R)

2007 Upcoming Tournaments:
17/09/07 - Beijing



2006 Tournaments and Results:
01/01/06 - Gold Coast (Singles - SF, Doubles - SF)
08/01/06 - Sydney (Singles - 1R)
16/01/06 - Australian Open (Singles - QF, Mixed - Won)
31/01/06 - Toyko (Singles - Final)
20/02/06 - Dubai (Singles - QF)
27/02/06 - Doha (Singles - SF)
04/03/06 - Indian Wells (Singles - SF)
18/03/06 - Miami (Singles - 3R)
01/05/06 - Warsaw (Singles - 2R)
08/05/06 - Berlin (Singles - QF)
15/05/06 - Rome (Singles - Won)
29/05/06 - Roland Garros (Singles - QF, Mixed - 2R (withdrew))
26/06/06 - Wimbledon (Singles - 3R)
31/07/06 - San Diego (Singles - QF)
14/07/06 - Montreal (Singles - Final)
28/08/06 - US Open (Singles - 2R)
18/09/06 - Kolkata (Singles - Won)
25/09/06 - Seoul (Singles - 2R)
16/10/06 - Zurich (Singles - QF)


If there are any updates to Martina's upcoming schedule, please post them in this thread :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,008 Posts
:tape: (was gonna give stacey a comment, but that'd be off topic.. :eek: i'll try to be good and behave myself in here :angel: *cough*)

Can't wait to see martina at Indian Wells and Miami, love those tournies!!! :bounce:
 

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
Joined
·
20,264 Posts
Good job Stacey! :D

Oh god though, why did you make that last comment? I mean it was you that was pleading for this thread to stay on topic :eek::p

But it is stickied now :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
591 Posts
Martian Stacey said:
A few people in here and in GM have been asking for it, hence the new thread. Plus Marri told me to do it :p

Please try not to fill it with crap off topic posts :lol: :tape:

Completed Tournaments:
01/01/06 - Gold Coast (Singles - SF, Doubles - SF)
08/01/06 - Sydney (Singles 1R)
16/01/06 - Australian Open (Singles - QF, Mixed - Won)
31/01/06 - Toyko (Singles - Final)


Upcoming Tournaments:

20/02/06 - Dubai (confirmed)
27/02/06 - Doha (confirmed)
04/03/06 - Indian Wells (confirmed)
18/03/06 - Miami (mandatory tournament)


If there are any updates to Martina's upcoming schedule, please post them in here :)
:worship: Martian Stacey :worship:
 

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
Joined
·
20,264 Posts
Marri, you've entered this thread so it was obvious it would go off topic, so go ahead :tape:

9 posts already and on topic, we've beaten our own record!! Well done guys :angel: :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
443 Posts
Martian Stacey said:
A few people in here and in GM have been asking for it, hence the new thread. Plus Marri told me to do it :p

Please try not to fill it with crap off topic posts :lol: :tape:
:haha: :p ;)

Martian Stacey said:
Completed Tournaments:
01/01/06 - Gold Coast (Singles - SF, Doubles - SF)
08/01/06 - Sydney (Singles 1R)
16/01/06 - Australian Open (Singles - QF, Mixed - Won)
31/01/06 - Toyko (Singles - Final)


Upcoming Tournaments:

20/02/06 - Dubai (confirmed)
27/02/06 - Doha (confirmed)
04/03/06 - Indian Wells (confirmed)
18/03/06 - Miami (mandatory tournament)


If there are any updates to Martina's upcoming schedule, please post them in here :)
I'm only interested in tennis why my favourite plays. Go Marti! :bounce:
 

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
Joined
·
20,264 Posts
Can we also post about upcoming matches, etc, in this thread? Or should we start a seperate thread where we can talk about them? :p

Anyway the draw for Dubai, Mirza in the first round which isn't too bad. She's very much a hit and miss player and really hasn't done too well this year.
Potentially Myskina in the second round which I think will be a great one, two similiar types of players against each other and then potentially a re-match with Sharapova in the quarters.

Fingers crossed for another good week :D
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
30,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol Martin we can post about upcoming matches here :angel:

The match against Myskina should be an interesting one if it happens... so will the Sharapova re-match.

Hopefully she can do well :bounce:
 

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
Joined
·
20,264 Posts
Thank you ;)

Just fingers crossed that Martina can pick up from where she left off in Australia and Tokyo :D I'm just happy that she's playing at far more civilised hours for me to follow the match and it's not in the middle of the night :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,008 Posts
Martian Martin said:
I'm just happy that she's playing at far more civilised hours for me to follow the match and it's not in the middle of the night :p
as if you mind staying up :p

(ummm... must not go off track.... :unsure: )

Go, martina, go? yeah, go marti go!!! good luck against Mirza! :bounce:
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
30,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Martian Martin said:
Thank you ;)

Just fingers crossed that Martina can pick up from where she left off in Australia and Tokyo :D I'm just happy that she's playing at far more civilised hours for me to follow the match and it's not in the middle of the night :p
boo :p that means i have to get up in the middle of the night ;) Although Dubai is only seven hours behind me, and 6 behind for Doha so thats not too bad ;)
 

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
Joined
·
20,264 Posts
Hush Marri or you'll have to face to consequences of an angry Stacey :p

Stacey, you've got to admit this is what you've been waiting on....the chance of a return for night owl ;)
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
30,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Boo @ Martina playing at 2am my time :( Don't the tournament organises realise i have to start work early tomorrow :p

I'll become a night owl if Martina makes it til Friday (i'm off work then ;) )
 
1 - 20 of 557 Posts
Top